Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+9
Sooyoung
Brina
Lito
Chepas
Voron
Zantetzu
Gangsta Dani
Kenshura
Kamui X
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamui X

Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:04 am

- Character

Nickname : Kamui X
Class: Paladin
Planned Woe build:
Application [ACCEPTED] Palawoestat
With this build i have a .79 sec cast time for pressure without bragi .37 sec cast time with with 80 int bard. I tried checking devo but didnt find it
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) :
Application [ACCEPTED] Palawoeskill
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : none
Planned gears : as seen on stat screen, also will have other gears such as smokie, marc, ulles, etc..
You guys can judge on the build, im new to woe paladins.

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?) burn some time, woe.
- Why do you wanna join us? to go have some fun at mvp-woe, and bring competition to v3.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? maybe a few not sure whos in it.
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? very little, but its RO, not a career, easy to understand in a day.
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)? not really, unless online ps3 games count. (PSN : Inimical add me )
- Old guilds (servers)? a lot, been playing this game for 5+ years
About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe? might miss on a very few sats, but surely i will be on almost all sundays
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? idk yet with new rates and all kind of weird shit, but back then it would be about 10-20hrs /week depends on class too
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? well with paladin 1k+ smil whites, 300+ blues speed pot author bg ,
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE) Devo the ones that need devo , pressure some champs here and there, be a tank whore.
on a side note: I speak English and spanish
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 am

BG stuff is better for paladin i think.
And 1 k condensed isnt enough:o
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Dani

Gangsta Dani

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 am

BG combo give more HP indeed.
Back to top Go down
Zantetzu

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:55 am

HP supplies per WoE for a Paladin is more around 4k. 3k minimum and 6k max. But definitely not 1k.
About your gears, build and thoughts of a Paladin's gameplay and role, since you've been accepted (/no1), I hope you will ask for advice othersiwe I'll do all my possible to not be one of those you'll have to Devo.

About the BG combo, if you can be sure to get FCP everytime you need and before your armor get broken, or to get a repair fastly the combo is better than VA + Diablo. If no, get VA + Diablo's gears directly.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 am

Quote :
since you've been accepted

Well, build /Supplies , he only need advices. And we can see what he worthn we can only see it in game, and the server gonna be empty.

Ps: 3K/6 K mastella, woot.
Back to top Go down
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Quote :
- Old guilds (servers)? a lot, been playing this game for 5+ years

Tell us at least your one previous serious guild/serv?
Back to top Go down
Kamui X

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Yeah, im definitely opened for advice. about the 1k i just put up the number but after giving it some thought you are right since i will be devoing all the time i'd multiply each person x1k , so yeah atleast 4-5k per woe. as for the BG combo i was looking it up and i i dont know but the only thing i saw that was decent was the armor, but we'll see , im still going to get them all so its all good,anyways when the server opens everyone will go BG so it should be extremely easy and fast to get. Voron let me see... euphro : inquisition midgards amry seed euphro v1 : Devotion , Black Rose Order ( BRO )
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Dani

Gangsta Dani

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:01 pm

And you can use the BG combo for Endless tower party for reflect shield on High End MvP
Back to top Go down
Chepas

Chepas

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 pm

I never understood the point to do endless tower with reflect shield.
Back to top Go down
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Easier way to kill high end mvp?
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Dani

Gangsta Dani

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Chepas wrote:
I never understood the point to do endless tower with reflect shield.
Easy ways to kill High End MvP with Eske on MvP + Redemptio by the High Priest.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Less fun, but easier, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Dani

Gangsta Dani

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Lito wrote:
I had fun for what we did.
If we took ''normal'' and ''fair way'' its much harder and need much more organazition and still there we have a small succes rate.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Gangsta Dani wrote:
Lito wrote:
If we took ''normal'' and ''fair way'' its much harder and need much more organazition and still there we have a small succes rate.

Well, for you, yes because you were doing something. But when we were killing Randgris/Ifrit with Reflect, I was just sitting lmao.
Back to top Go down
Brina

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Good way to farm the tower that's it, basically one run gives you some potential millions that if you share them even with a 10 men party, you'll get quite good benefits out of it.
Back to top Go down
Chepas

Chepas

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Gangsta Dani wrote:
Lito wrote:

I see, should be so fun to do, oh wait nothing. Imo reflect is for failed people who doesn't know how to mvp or for lazy people who wants money yes but when people use reflect, I'm pretty sure they're not able to kill MVP as they're supposed to be killed. Imo that's a looser behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Sooyoung

Sooyoung

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:21 pm

i'm sure your satan morroc gears were obtained "legitly"
Back to top Go down
Chepas

Chepas

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 pm

I got my Dmanteau in a dimensional party and bought my dBoots, don't see what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sooyoung

Sooyoung

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 pm

so you don't condone the usage of such tactics but will benefit from them anyway by buying the loot

let's face it, no one cares about mvp'ing the way they were meant to be done because it takes too much effort when it can be done the easy way

it's almost always faster except in the case when i saw MP kill randgris in about 50 seconds (taking who knows how long to get the setup right)
Back to top Go down
Brina

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 pm

As I said if you want to "have fun" in ET, then do so, but don't blame people farming it, it's really worthy money wise to do ET this way, plus it's faster it's basically the way to do 400-500m in less than 4 hours, easily can be more if you are at the server start and people buy variants for insane prices, same for valk armor.
Back to top Go down
Chepas

Chepas

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:37 pm

I still prefer asura portal instead of reflect shield. Why are you saying "it takes too much effort" instead of "I'm not able to kill it in another way". That's what I said, looser behaviour. I just hope MP ppl are still motivate as they were in eRO.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Dani

Gangsta Dani

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Asura Portal in Endless tower o_O??
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:47 pm

without reflect pally you wont have enough time to do the final mvp. So say " i want to do it legit" is kinda ridiculous .
Back to top Go down
Zantetzu

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Chepas wrote:
I still prefer asura portal instead of reflect shield. Why are you saying "it takes too much effort" instead of "I'm not able to kill the 3 HE MVP + the 2 Endless MVP within 4 hours w/o Godly Items, Miniboss MVP cards and some Kafra Shop items". That's what I said, looser behaviour. I just hope MP ppl are still motivate as they were in eRO.
Fix'd

Killing Randgris, Beelzebub or Ifrit in the "right" way is possible and rather easy but it takes too much time to clear the whole instance within 4 hours.
And personally I go to Endless to grow my epenis reaching the 100th and 101th floor, not by killing the three first HE MVPs in the right way.
Back to top Go down
Chepas

Chepas

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 pm

My apologies, I forgot old members of berz who mvp aren't here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application [ACCEPTED]   Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next