Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+3
Mois
Lito
Lance
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance

Lance

Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:47 am

sup homies,
contacted a fellow member on the eRO forums about some details about myself which I didnt want to release in the open, however, any more questions can be ask through PM or mail @ larsz@live.nl
here goes the questions and answer model, I sketched around my build as of right now, might change it abit later. Been away from RO for a year nearly so dont really know whatsup with scholar builds nowadays, so perhaps its old fashioned. if so, let me know.

Character

Nickname : N/A
Class: Schoalr
Planned Woe build:99DEX Stun immune 50 INT leftovers in STR (thats what its about as of right now)
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/pro.html?20doanfkeKcskCaCgSrdrAdAqEabdx
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : N/A
Planned gears : Glittering, wool, tidals or BG gears or Diablos gears. Smokie, alligator, opera mask, noxious/raydric, diablos rings/glove[1]s/rosary[1]s, drops survivors rod (dex type)/combat knife, double pitman LBW/quad pitman rod

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?)
obvious, like we all do, sieging. WoE is the only shit that keeps us into this aint I right? I love to MVP also with a decent crew though.
- Why do you wanna join us?
lookin for a dedicated serious guild without newgrows in the guild. people who know how to play this game.
I love to rock in siege, you guys seem to know what to do.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
nope, not really known to pservers anyway.
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
poked around abit on my previous server abit, did a few woes but mostly PvP. although I know what to do.
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)?
nope, not quite the time for 2 MMO's.
- Old guilds (servers)?
aint really that much, though for the record;

iRO Loki; /omg (2001) XGMR (2001/2006) Eternal|Asura(2006)
euRO Chaos; gruppe8 (2006/2008)
between played euphro too, GM'd there if anyone knows. been member of Aeterna.

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe?
2 times. sadly there aint anymore sieges.
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
depends really, sometimes more when the guild is low on stock
- Types and quantities of used consumables ?
whites mainly.
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)
Dispel, fiberlock niggaz, give SP, LP, ME. use fog. SC.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:49 am

ah forgot to mention, at first wanted to play Assassin Cross or something, however I got told you guyz have enough of those already. You needed either Sniper or Scholar. Decided to go Scholar for the heck of it cause I bet more people would play an easymode class like Sniper anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:52 am

We more need Creator/-Paladin- than Scholar/Sniper actually ( don't take it as if I was saying that you're out, it's not the case, just want to clarify things ).
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 am

You look like a good player. But yeah like the above post I noticed they're mainly looking for creators and pallys. Would you be willing to play any of those classes? I'm not anyone special in the guild so I wont judge anything else. :3
Back to top Go down
http://iammois.wordpress.com/
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:09 am

Professor is well ok because most of them are in MP and we would need some to pvm/pvp.
Everything looks well and you look like a Top tier guildmember.
Defintly in.
Back to top Go down
Sooyoung

Sooyoung

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:16 am

Kenshura wrote:
Professor is well ok because most of them are in MP and we would need some to pvm/pvp.

?

also max or very high vit is better than high int/str IMO

shouldn't need more than 2x str/int
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 am

Sooyoung wrote:
Kenshura wrote:

?

also max or very high vit is better than high int/str IMO

shouldn't need more than 2x str/int

Melting potes will join us only during Woe because they got some guildmember who doesnt woe at all. So its very impossible for them to join us during the week. Anyway its a good thing because we can got more guildmember in the guild wich means higher community

and for the str/Int, you are right but as he got 99 dext and 97 vit, for other stats, i dont give a shit
Back to top Go down
Coddy

Coddy

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 am

Not entirely right, we'll do some pvm's/mvp party by ourself sometimes, but as a major part of our guild is in Keep Rolling too, we'll participate a lot at Keep Rolling's life during the week too (dunno if i'm clear)
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:10 am

alrighty, looks good! well, yes I could also change stats abit, STR might be needed more due weight limit perhaps.
although, I dont really have that much experience with pallys other than PvM back in the days x_x had a Biochemist though and dont really mind playing that one also, but I'd rather play Scholar for the record haha.

so ehm, whats the deal, should I go for Scholar or yet you guyz rather have me play something else? Just want to be usefull, really.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 am

Coddy wrote:
Not entirely right, we'll do some pvm's/mvp party by ourself sometimes, but as a major part of our guild is in Keep Rolling too, we'll participate a lot at Keep Rolling's life during the week too (dunno if i'm clear)
It was clear for me!

And lance, stay on your prof, its ok.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:29 pm

alrighty!
Back to top Go down
Zantetzu

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Be sure to get enough Int to hit some Stalkers (Guildmasters) with 4x or even 5x Int in their build and 50% DH reduction. It's a kinda high Int build for a Stalker but still possible to meet some of them, particularly if the reset access is easy.
I didn't test but I'm not sure ~30 Int (with buffs, etc) + 20% damages is enough to get 100% chances to hit them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]   Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scholar kickin' in [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1