Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assasin X 's Tutorial

Go down 
+8
Saekung
Chepas
Paikuhan
Earnil
Zantetzu
Painkiller
Voron
Kenshura
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshura

Assasin X 's Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Voron wrote:
Good idea. I just wrote a basic sinx tutorial:
Quote :

I) 97 vit sinx

Build

The build for this type of sinx is very simple:

str: 99
agi: 20~35
vit: 87
dex: 30~40
int: 1
luk: 1

You can adjust the dex and agi according to your wishes.

Stuff

Top Headgear:
- Feather beret for the protection against damage
- Another slotted hat with Nightmare Card

Mid headgear:
- Masquerade

Low Headgear:
- Ganster Scarf or Pirate Dagger (I don't know for the moment if these items will be avaliable one ero v3 too)

Armor:
- Valkyrie Armor or Diablos Armor, with Evil Druid Card

Shield:
- Valkyrja's shield with Horn Card (to tank Fire FAS, Hwiz SG and MS, AD)
- Thorny Shield with Thara (or maybe Horn too?) (will be usefull to break combo with Horn of Buffalo)

Garment:
- Diablos Manteau with Noxious Card (or Wool Scarf for the begining)

Footgear:
- Diablos Boots with Green Ferus Card (or Tidal Shoes for the begining)
- Shackles (combo with Bloodied Shackle Ball)

Accessory:
- Diablos ring with Mantis Card
- Horn of the buffalo with Mantis Card
- Bloodied Shackle Ball
- Rosary with Alligator Card

Weapon:
Combat Knife or Assassin Dagger
Ice Pick or Mes with 2 Orc Skeleton + 1 Desert Worlf Card
Bravery Carnage Katar (or elemental katar sloted with 2 Hydra + 1 Skel worker Card)

You can equipped an arrow (curse arrow, sleep arrow...) too inflict a statut to your enemies with grimtooth.

Consumable (per woe)

- 2000 Ranked White Condensed Potions or Mastela Fruits (buyed at Hugel)
- 350 Ranked Blue Potions
- 250 Speed Potions
- 40 Awakening Potions
- 40 Authoritative Badges
- 150~200 Poison Bottles
- 150~200 Box of Resentment
- X Aloevera (I admit that I almost never use Aloevera, so I don't really know how many you need per woe)
- 30 Cursed Water
- some Ygg Seed/Berry
- Fire/Wind/Earth Elemental Convertor
- 25 str +8 foods (Bearfoot Special)
- 25 vit +7 foods (Sumptuous Feast)
- some agi and dex food if you want

Of course you can woe with more or less, but personally, I brew at least this amount of consumable per woe.

With this stuff, bonus job and consumable, you can reach:
- 130 str
- 97 vit (you'r immune stun!)

How to play a sinx?

The role of Assassin Cross in woe is mainly to break emperium, hit lock with grimtooth edp, and Sonic blow.
Of course try to keep all your buffs up when you attacking with grim/sb:
- Enchant Deadly Poison
- Box of Resentment
- Aloevera
- Food str +8
- Bless
- Endow scroll if you use the Bravery Katar
etc etc ...

Equip you shield+Combat Knife/Assassin Dagger and switch on katar only to use grim or sb.

Breaking Emp:
Switch > IP (Ice pick) or other dagger designed to break, Thorny Shield + Hob (Horn of the buffalo).
You can equipped your Insomniac Headgear too (Nightmare Card) if your are alone on the emp with a Sniper who try too sleep with Sandman.
Don't forget you food vit+7 (immune stun). It's really important, especially in zerg situation.

Most of the time, there is extremely a lot of people around the emperium, and it's difficult too click on it. [...]

Grimtooth:
2 solutions: Either you stand hide in the no man's land and you die with the first detect, either you rush with speed pot in the opposite block and hide. The second solution is much more better.
Try to hit the first line that takes damage of AD or AOE put even more difficulties for them (and their devo).

Soni Blow:
Sb isn't the main skill anymore, I personally use to finish a target that is hit lock. After launching the skill, switch IMMEDIATELY on shield/dagger, before the end of the skill animation. In fact, you need to equip the katar for 1sec max, rest of time, you wear your tanking gears.

It's only for vit build atm. I need your opinion on this, and maybe a correction, my English is not perfect.

Last edited by Kenshura on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 pm

I can make one for the 97 vit at least.

Maybe anther one with 1vit/full agi when I tried this new build
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Do it so! and even ideas of build is good. Everything is ok!
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Having the 2 build is good, we will not have enought bashi for everybody (especialy for sinx) at the begining of the WoE.
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
Zantetzu

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Well I post that in one of those topics.

For some classes there isn't only one way to play be it about gears, builds or gameplay. A little versatility is welcome and a good way to be efficient considering an entire guild (ex : Hwiz FS or Hwiz Matk with classical stuff or Hwiz Matk with Stun immunity and 1 Vit, etc).

There was a system in one of the guild I played recently which consisted of making a short introduction and description of what is the role of a class, how you play it, how you build it, what supplies and gears you use/wear in a rush, etc. Example of how I could introduce my Paladin :

Quote :
1) Stats

Assasin X 's Tutorial Buildc

2) Skills

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/pld.html?20JkFNcKkFuFbnapbqeAdx

Devotion 5 : N/C.
Auto Guard 10 : Augmente les chances de survie sur les Asuras. Diminue grandement le DPS des Sharp Shoot. Permet de parer des Sonic Blow (mais ça on s'en fout).
Reflect 5 : Reflect 10 = 40% de retour, ce qui ne permet pas de tuer un Champion SE sur son Asura et rend donc le fait de maxer le skill inutile. Les 5 points seront mieux utilisés ailleurs.
Defender 5 : Utile en switch pendant les phases statiques et les rushs. TRES utile sur les défenses de Barricade.
Pressure 5 : Utile pour neutraliser voire tuer quelques classes low-HP avec une grosse consommation de SP (Hwiz, Crea). A utiliser en manière secondaire, encore plus avec la facilité pour se procurer des Berries.
Gospel 1 : Pour dispell un éventuel Full Strip.
Cavalier Mastery 2 : Deux points libres à placer n'importe où. Autant maxer un peu l'aspd pour le motion delay.

3) Equipement

Idéalement
Assasin X 's Tutorial Stuffhe

Deadly Valkyrie Armor : Je fais pas confiance aux FCP. Evil Druid > Marc.
Quad Dext Mace : Mace unbreakable. Dex > Vit pour un Paladin Dévotion. --- Switch avec Combat Knife
Cranial Orleans Server : Combo avec le Glove pour maximiser encore le cast. --- Alternative Cranial Valk Shield
Nimble Orleans Glove (Acce gauche) : Combo avec le Server pour maximiser encore le cast. Zerom > Alligator. --- Alternative ou Switch Hiding Orleans Glove
Nimble Orleans Glove (Acce droit) : Zerom > Alligator. --- Alternative Medal of Honor

4) Consommables à 89%

Assasin X 's Tutorial Consos

Food Dex +3 et Vit +3 pour les casuals.
Food Dex +8~10 et Vit +7~10 pour les vrais h4rdc0r3 g4m3rs.

5) Conclusion

DEX Totale : 138~145 (selon la Food utilisée) en stuff DEX + le combo Orleans

Les priorités d'un Paladin Devotion sont :

1) Devo sa team.
2) Tanker les dégâts encaissés par les cibles Dévo.

Un Paladin avec une grosse VIT mais incapable de Devo sa team parce qu'il a une DEX minable servira pas beaucoup plus qu'un poteau. Son rôle en WoE c'est pas d'être un MVP mais d'assurer une garantie de sécurité (/!\ ce qui implique que les personnes Dévo doivent jouer comme si elles n'avaient pas Dévo, c'est à dire éviter d'encaisser des dégâts bêtement ou même tout court. Le Paladin est pas une seconde vie mais une assurance de survie /!\) ainsi qu'un cast unbreakable aux membres de sa team. Faut donc prévoir une DEX suffisante pour pouvoir caster ou refresh Devotion dans toutes les situations possibles. Il doit être capable, dans le pire des cas, de pouvoir refresh Devo sur une 5ème joueur quand les 4 autres sont sous un LoV. Et pour ça faut avoir au moins 130 Dex (sous Blessing) + Bragi.
Donc DEX > VIT.

A côté de ça, un Paladin bien joué dans une guilde qui gère bien les GvG n'est pas censé recevoir directement des dégâts mais uniquement ceux de sa team. Donc le stuff Réduc type Alligator ou même Combat Knife (excepté dans les Pushs) s'avèrent très peu utile et moins avantageux que du stuff DEX, VIT ou HPmax.

En bref, pour bien builder et stuffer un Paladin Devotion : DEX > HPmax~VIT > Stuff Réduc.
I'll translate later

So, instead of making a single topic for each class, you should create a section called Class Discussion (or whatever) with a subforum for each class ( ex : Class Discussion -> High Priest & Champion, Class Discussion -> High Wizard & Professor, etc) where each member of the guild should make a short (or long) topic with his character name and class (ex : Class Discussion -> Lord Knight & Paladin -> Zantetzu - Paladin) and a presentation like I did in the previous quote.

Advantages of this sytem are :

- Nobody will have to create a long tutorial about a class because it's always a pain in the ass to be sure to not forget any detail, gameface, etc but nobody prevents those who want to do it independently of this Class Discussion section.
- It will allow everybody to fix his character according to advice given by others or to build their character according to the others topics created.
- Instead of dealing with this IMPORTANT side of the guild (because having a Shield Chain Pally as guildmate in WoE is never a delight) in a global and impersonnal way, it allows to deal with it in an individual way which is far better (more details, more accuracy in the advice, etc).
- By this way, everybody brings something to this kind of tutorial, instead of someone working a lot of one long and single tutorial. That's the wiki technology.
- And probably other advantages I didn't mind.

Last edited by Zantetzu on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:10 pm

I think that's a good idea to have that kind of "structurated" forum (the MP one go that Class section > Sub Class section). I will create it and arrange the actual topics.
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Quote :

I) 97 vit sinx

Build

luk: 1

Stuff

Top Headgear:

Mid headgear:
- Masquerade

Low Headgear:
- Ganster Scarf or Pirate Dagger (I don't know for the moment if these items will be avaliable one ero v3 too)

Armor:

Shield:
- Valkyrja's shield with Horn Card (to tank Fire FAS, Hwiz SG and MS, AD)
- Thorny Shield with Thara (or maybe Horn too?) (will be usefull to break combo with Horn of Buffalo)

Garment:
- Diablos Manteau with Noxious Card (or Wool Scarf for the begining)

Footgear:
- Shackles (combo with Bloodied Shackle Ball)

Accessory:
- Bloodied Shackle Ball

Weapon:
Bravery Carnage Katar (or elemental katar sloted with 2 Hydra + 1 Skel worker Card)

You can equipped an arrow (curse arrow, sleep arrow...) too inflict a statut to your enemies with grimtooth.

Consumable (per woe)

- 250 Speed Potions
- 40 Awakening Potions
- 150~200 Poison Bottles
- 150~200 Box of Resentment
- X Aloevera (I admit that I almost never use Aloevera, so I don't really know how many you need per woe)
- 30 Cursed Water
- some Ygg Seed/Berry

Of course you can woe with more or less, but personally, I brew at least this amount of consumable per woe.

- 130 str

How to play a sinx?

The role of Assassin Cross in woe is mainly to break emperium, hit lock with grimtooth edp, and Sonic blow.
- Enchant Deadly Poison
- Box of Resentment
- Aloevera
- Food str +8
- Bless
etc etc ...

Equip you shield+Combat Knife/Assassin Dagger and switch on katar only to use grim or sb.

Breaking Emp:
Switch > IP (Ice pick) or other dagger designed to break, Thorny Shield + Hob (Horn of the buffalo).
You can equipped your Insomniac Headgear too (Nightmare Card) if your are alone on the emp with a Sniper who try too sleep with Sandman.
Don't forget you food vit+7 (immune stun). It's really important, especially in zerg situation.

Most of the time, there is extremely a lot of people around the emperium, and it's difficult too click on it. [...]

Grimtooth:
2 solutions: Either you stand hide in the no man's land and you die with the first detect, either you rush with speed pot in the opposite block and hide. The second solution is much more better.
Try to hit the first line that takes damage of AD or AOE put even more difficulties for them (and their devo).

Soni Blow:
Sb isn't the main skill anymore, I personally use to finish a target that is hit lock. After launching the skill, switch IMMEDIATELY on shield/dagger, before the end of the skill animation. In fact, you need to equip the katar for 1sec max, rest of time, you wear your tanking gears.

It's only for vit build atm. I need your opinion on this, and maybe a correction, my English is not perfect.
Back to top Go down
Earnil

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm

aloevera = pb*2
Back to top Go down
Paikuhan

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Btw EDP last's 1min and is uncancellable so if you don't use pb's as aspd potions you can't use more than 120 per woe.
But as you are Voron you must count the 50 edps you use in pvp right after woe.
Or maybe you thought per week?
Back to top Go down
Chepas

Chepas

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:21 pm

I would personally use raydric instead of noxious it's necesarry for tanking asura with apple and there's pala with defender / pneuma on gvg (and AoE won't kill a SinX imune stun). I'll go for imune curse too which means 100 vit.
Back to top Go down
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 pm

In Lp vs Lp, Noxious is much better against aoe, ad and fas, but yes, you can actually switch on Raydric Card when it needed.

For the poison bottle ofc I never use more than 120 pb in a woe, It's just the amount I brew each woe (no each week). Generally I still have pb in staorage so I brew for 100~.
Back to top Go down
Paikuhan

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Noxious works against AOE? wtf?
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Paikuhan wrote:
Noxious works against AOE? wtf?
it always did.
Back to top Go down
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:06 pm

AOE = long range, so yeah, it works.

In fact, magic skill = long range!
Back to top Go down
Saekung

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 pm

If i'm not wrong since a bit the aoes aren't influenced by the long range resistance, but not totally sure about it, i just read it on about 3 different forums for a bit less than a half year.
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:02 pm

2+8 luk for sinx, atk boost
Back to top Go down
Mustang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Kenshura wrote:
Voron wrote:
Quote :

I) 97 vit sinx

Build

luk: 2+8 for ATK boots yea

Stuff

Top Headgear:

Mid headgear:
- Masquerade

Low Headgear:

Armor:

Shield:
- Valkyrja's shield with Horn Card (to tank Fire FAS, Hwiz SG and MS, AD) and thara, really......

Garment:
- Diablos Manteau with Noxious Card or Raydric you can easily tank an asura on a sinx.. (or Wool Scarf for the begining)

Footgear:
- Shackles (combo with Bloodied Shackle Ball) It's really hard to switch on each sonic so.... if you are using ahk ok..

Accessory:
- Bloodied Shackle Ball

Weapon:

Consumable (per woe)

- 250 Speed Potions 200 speed is enough
- 40 Awakening Potions
- 150~200 Poison Bottles LOL men you just need like 80-90 edp MAX.
- 150~200 Box of Resentment 1 EDP= Bor so 80-90 too

- 30 Cursed Water
- some Ygg Seed/Berry

- 130 str

How to play a sinx?

- Enchant Deadly Poison
- Box of Resentment
- Aloevera
- Food str +8
- Bless
etc etc ...

Breaking Emp:

Grimtooth:

Soni Blow:

Back to top Go down
Moonei

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:01 am

Saekung wrote:
If i'm not wrong since a bit the aoes aren't influenced by the long range resistance, but not totally sure about it, i just read it on about 3 different forums for a bit less than a half year.

that right noxious did not influenced on magical skill now ( AoE ).
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 am

On every server i played before noxious reduced AoE (including magic spells).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasin X 's Tutorial   Assasin X 's Tutorial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasin X 's Tutorial
Page 1 of 1