Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+7
Kenshura
Lito
Sooyoung
Voron
Painkiller
Tanez
Pater
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pater

Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:15 am

- Character

Nickname : Pater (we'll see but i usally use that one)
Class: Paladin
Planned Woe build: 99vit 92 dex 42 str
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/pld.html
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : ---
Planned gears : feather beret, bg set with green ferus marc+ed and ray+nox, 4 fabre mace (i hope also ck in the future), carn valk shield, alligator rosarys (later changed to orlean's glove), smokie for swich

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?) Mostly WoE, but also mvp partys and levling partys
- Why do you wanna join us? Keep Rollin' seems to be the best organized and
most sympathetic international woe guild
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? Yeah, i know the old nf players and also a lot guys form the mp/outgame/nb/nf ally
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? In v2 i played Hp in WoE, so im new to the class, but i have superwoe experience on pala
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)? nope
- Old guilds (servers)? EternityRo v2: Pater – High Priest (Nightfall Guild)

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe? 90% or even more on Sundays, hope more than 70% on Saturdays
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? Until i have enough xD
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? Slim whites hope it will be under 4000, but all i have heard i have to farm more and i will; 300 blues, +7 vit food, +8 dex food, author bad. , speed pots, resi pots
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE – FE) Spam devo and pots xD

Also i want to say that i'm very open to advices, so be critical.
+ i have a question:
are u guys sure about the full stat/skill resetter (not only the 20 stat, which was announced), because then i wont have to worry about my hp build. I still doesnt decide between heal 10 or 3 (i mean 3 is un-partyable)
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 am

sounds good for me, even if i rather to play with 99/99/25 build
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 am

Hi Pater !

He played well on WoE (hp), i'm sure he will do the same as pally !
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 am

Hi Pater !

He played well on WoE (hp), i'm sure he will do the same as pally !
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:23 am

Good :)

+1
Back to top Go down
Sooyoung

Sooyoung

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 am

Hi Pater!
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 am

The link you posted for your skilltree seems bugged. I would also prefer to play a 99/99/25 build rather than a 99/92/42.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:30 am

Tanez wrote:
sounds good for me, even if i rather to play with 99/99/25 build
I got his build, i prefer rly this build. The difference of cast is kinda slow, and you can wear WAY more pots with a valk armor
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
Zantetzu

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:09 am

DEX is the main stat for a Paladin. You never have enough DEX until 150.
The cast variation between 130 and 123 DEX may be small but sometimes it will make the difference between a cast complete and a cast broke by some random hits, and a cast broke = a dead (a Creator, a Prof or any important class).

Before the Satan Morroc and BG gears , the VIT could be an important stats because with 115 or 120 VIT you could survive to a high % of Asuras but now even with 120 VIT you'll die from most of them. The priority for a Paladin is to allow to other players to survive in any circumstance, not to survive himself at the expense of other key-classes.

Anyway, 25 STR is enough if you play with Mastelas (3 weight) instead of Slims (5 weight). That 10% of healing efficiency between those two items doesn't make a huge difference in WoE with a perma SPP and some Seeds/Berries. So mastela > slim and 99/99/25 best build.
Back to top Go down
Kaibozer

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:12 am

vit is the most important stat in paladin
Back to top Go down
Zantetzu

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:15 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:17 am

dex and vit xD
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:35 am

Who would buy mastella in a 10/10/7 server when you must use 3 k of them.
And vit is the best stats cause SPS is much better.
I prefer my build, some prefer 99/99, as soon as people you devo is happy, np
Back to top Go down
Paikuhan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:47 am

I do prefer Gospel because when you briefly use it and your mates get the right buffs they are always happy. The whole point is to know when to use it and to recast your defending skills right after before all people start crying that they are no longer devo.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:50 am

Paikuhan wrote:
I do prefer Gospel because when you briefly use it and your mates get the right buffs they are always happy. The whole point is to know when to use it and to recast your defending skills right after before all people start crying that they are no longer devo.
Roca-Rosa @ Copyright 2009
Back to top Go down
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:51 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:12 am

Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Pater

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 pm

hellow all!
Back to top Go down
Mati

Mati

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Paladin SHOULD NOT wear valk armor, and with BG gears you have enough weight so you'll defenetly go for 99 99 25. And Vit is not the most important start for a pally, dex is, the only difference between 20 or 23k hp is the chance of surviving asuras (f they outdamage you with 20k, they will with 20)which is not that important because you should be devoing inside the lp with apples, in the other hand, 1 or 2 seconds less of cast can let you give devo again if your man is dispelled, especially, with those 190 aspd SS or lovs [in other words, you'll be receiving constant damage from your other devo's not letting you to recast].

Gospel is useless in SE. You can get it lvl 1 to get raid of FS. Go for lvl 5 defender and cavalier mastery for aspd (less delay for devo).
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Mati wrote:
Paladin SHOULD NOT wear valk armor, and with BG gears you have enough weight so you'll defenetly go for 99 99 25. And Vit is not the most important start for a pally, dex is, the only difference between 20 or 23k hp is the chance of surviving asuras (f they outdamage you with 20k, they will with 20)which is not that important because you should be devoing inside the lp with apples, in the other hand, 1 or 2 seconds less of cast can let you give devo again if your man is dispelled, especially, with those 190 aspd SS or lovs [in other words, you'll be receiving constant damage from your other devo's not letting you to recast].

Gospel is useless in SE. You can get it lvl 1 to get raid of FS. Go for lvl 5 defender and cavalier mastery for aspd (less delay for devo).
I wear valk armor 24/24. Armor never broke, i dont lose my time, i'm not frost , idont care about ads/Whitesmith.
Back to top Go down
Kaibozer

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:08 pm

im not talking about max hp (which is useless), im talking about + %pot recovery + SPP recovery, it makes a huge diference with 10 vit. With 10 dex at 110-120 dex what you get? 0,1 sec cast with ms? useless. BG equip > VA, dont see the reason why you should be aded with a paladin playing properly

pd: yes, i would build my paladin with spore cards
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Kaibozer wrote:
im not talking about max hp (which is useless), im talking about + %pot recovery + SPP recovery, it makes a huge diference with 10 vit. With 10 dex at 110-120 dex what you get? 0,1 sec cast with ms? useless. BG equip > VA, dont see the reason why you should be aded with a paladin playing properly

lol spore..
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Kenshura wrote:

I wear valk armor 24/24. Armor never broke, i dont lose my time, i'm not frost , idont care about ads/Whitesmith.

I never use Valk Armor, just go for Bg Armor and get 2 armors, if one breaks, wear the other one.
Back to top Go down
Zantetzu

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Kaibozer wrote:

The potting or SPP effiency isn't that important. There are three kinds of damages in WoE :

1) Mainly AoE skills (SS, LoV, SG, etc) -> As Paladin, you lose some HP which force you to take some supplies to keep your HP bar full, or SPP fills it instantly. Here your pot or SPP recovery potential doesn't matter a lot because I'm talking about 4 or 5k damages taken, never more. So 100 or 110 VIT doesn't make a difference.
2) Mainly AD spam, sometimes Asuras from trash Champs -> As Paladin, you can lose nearly all your HP (your bar drops in 10% or so) which force you to use some Berries or Seeds to survive. Here you pot or SPP recovery potential doesn't matter again because it doesn't influence the Berry/Seed effect.
3) A burst damage (several AD spam + some AoE) -> Here you die whatever you do. SPP, Supplies, Berries, best pot recovery % ever, nothing can save you.

So if you can swap Mastelas/Slims and Berries when needed the 100/110 Vit difference related to SPP, Pot effiency doesn't matter.

About +10 Dex : when you have to spam Devo on some frontline players like Creators or Profs (key-classes in a GvG), those 6% difference in the cast time means roughly 6% more chances to save them from death after a Dispell. And I'm not talking about the "cast broken bug" which blocks your character's skin and force you to use refresh or First Aid/Attention Concentrate. It makes you lose much time in GvG and is more frequent with 120 Dex than 130~140 Dex.
Of course if you team is composed of Snipers, 120 or 130 Dex who cares ? But with overexposed chars it makes a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]   Application - Pater [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Pater [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next