Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]

Go down 
+5
songless
Lito
Mois
Kenshura
Landers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Landers

Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm

- Character

Nickname : Landers
Class: Paladin
Planned Woe build: 99 vit 99 dex 25 str
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/pld.html
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : Smokie Card.
Planned gears : Full stuff BG, 2 armors (1 marc 1 ED), manteau avec raydric, boots avec green ferus, FB/fin helm/iron cain, 2 Diablos Ring avec Zerom (switch avec Smokie) ou 2 Orlean’s Glove (j’hesite encore)

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?) WoE/MvP
- Why do you wanna join us? Qquit s'est barré sur Cro et j'aime pas du tout les custom de ce serveur. Vous etes la seule guilde chez qui il reste des francophones, et chez qui on war serieusement.
Qquit left eRO and went on Cro, I don't like the customs of this server. You are the only guild with french ppl and you are a serious WoE guild.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? Oui (des ex MP, NB et GS)
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? J’ai play Paladin sur Karma (LOL), mais c’est vrai que c’était bien different du role du Paladin aujourd’hui. J’pense quand meme pouvoir maitriser la classe (c’est pas très compliqué).
Played Paladin on KarmaRO, the role was different but I think I can play this class.
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)? Non
- Old guilds (servers)? Dim, Karma, Dcv, eRO v2, Eddas (vite fait). Guildes: GS, NB (de passage), QQuit

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe? Une fois sur 2 le Samedi (yeslife), toujours present le Dimanche.
50% here on Saturday, always here Sunday
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? Le temps qu’il faut
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? 3k condensed, 200 Rj ou blues, des seeds/berrys, une vingtaine de foods vit/dex (+7/+8), badges, speeds, box of gloom, berserk pots
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE) devo devo devo devo refresh etc… sur ma team, popotage en GvG même si je ne prends pas de degats (pour anticiper).

Last edited by Landers on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Why not, en esperant que t'ai grandi mentalement.Jlaisse les autres posté encore
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:56 pm

If' you been in QQuit why are you swiching, since they're on eRO aswell.
Or maybe it's just me who's always sticking around with my friends.
I can't understand the application anyways LOL
Back to top Go down
http://iammois.wordpress.com/
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Mois wrote:
If' you been in QQuit why are you swiching, since they're on eRO aswell.
Or maybe it's just me who's always sticking around with my friends.
I can't understand the application anyways LOL
QQuit left to CRO( They will come back anyways sicne Cro sucks)
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:00 pm

No major problem, in for me.
Back to top Go down
songless

songless

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 pm

He have experience or seems to... And its something some of ou members lacks of...

@Edited my post since was a bit Offtopic!.

Not sure if my vote counts but Ok for me :P

Last edited by songless on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 pm

They changed the host so its kinda ok for them.
But with the spanish community etc... They wont come back before [woe] chars for their random player anyways.
Anyways just talk about him and not his possibility to come back to Qquit after they came back ( We dont even know if they will)
Back to top Go down
Banni
Admin
Banni

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Ok for me. I know he's a loyal member when he's in a guild. He is not bad and he has a good presence rate :].
And I like him (sounds gay).

P.S.: Dommage je vais plus pouvoir te chain kill Dumb or what ~
Back to top Go down
https://keeprollin.forumactif.com
Tabris

Tabris

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 pm

bani and gay in the same sentence nofuckingway !
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 pm

get nox first!
Back to top Go down
Migiri

Migiri

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Welcome Landers :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]   Landers (Paladin)[Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landers (Paladin)[Accepted]
Page 1 of 1