HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThuG

PostSubject: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:42 am

Hello I am thug my name is carlos and i wanted to enter in keep and rollin guild I am of latinoamerica and manage in English basic but I deal very much English go two years playing like gipsy and already and extracted something of equipment(team) thara poo poo etc I go playing ro 5 years ago well I wait for answers thank you regards I\'m cool I\'m cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:45 am

You\'re the best or
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lito

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 am

Make a full apply, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 am

so cool!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 am

Lito wrote:

Ok boys this one is my build I expect to improve a little

But now obtain equip bg like that that in equipment was changing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:03 am

ThuG wrote:
Lito wrote:

Ok boys this one is my build I expect to improve a little

But now obtain equip bg like that that in equipment was changing

http://keeprollin.forumactif.com/recruitement-recrutement-f5/how-to-apply-model-recrutement-post-t76.htm

Your stuff is outdated btw

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanez

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 am

the woe build is pretty ok for me and he already say he will change those gears for bgs.

I just want to know about your role in woe as gypsy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:23 am

ok srry
Nickname :ThuG in ERO VietnamI
Class:Gipsy
Planned Woe build:This posteada arrives the build but I fail to square with shown food some things
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : slow grace 10-service for u10-tarot card 5-scream 5-and some skill support my build dont have av
Current gears (screenshot if possible):poo poo hat and have zeny to buy beret
Planned gears :fb+7

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?):I am a lover of the strategy and the companionship
- Why do you wanna join us? For that it is a good guild where there are good players and in addition I want friendship
- Do you know some guys from the guild here?yes i know to many people especially those of the Latin guilds jinchu special deliveri
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?i 2 years of experience whit bard clas and gipsy
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)?only ro
- Old guilds (servers)?enjoy the silence-game over-blitzkrieg-adversus-freak of wars

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe? Many availability for woe
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
- Types and quantities of used consumables ?mm mastellas above 400 for woe and speed potions and royal jellys
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 am

Tanez wrote:
the woe build is pretty ok for me and he already say he will change those gears for bgs.

I just want to know about your role in woe as gypsy.

yes i know my role in woe i full support I do not have vulcan arrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanez

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 am

what u mean by full support? and what u think about slow grace the enemys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 am

Tanez wrote:
what u mean by full support? and what u think about slow grace the enemys?

Actually my build is more orientated to slow grace and stuner but giving support in partys with service for or and I can give marionette control but in woe mas occupy slow grace and scream and often tarot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanez

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:47 am

is k the service for u, just remember to give lady luck too (critical rate for our snipers).

And the offensive part seems k, just forget the tarot idea. Just Scream and slow grace.

+1 for me, seems like have idea of the gypsy.

Anywyas if u join i suggest u to c this ---> http://keeprollin.forumactif.com/announcement-f16/keep-rollin-on-eternity-v3-t255.htm
ofc the important thing for u is the Gypsy part and i suggest u to watch the video.

ps: lalala yo hablo español tambien, cualquier duda avisame :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:50 am

Tanez wrote:
is k the service for u, just remember to give lady luck too (critical rate for our snipers).

And the offensive part seems k, just forget the tarot idea. Just Scream and slow grace.

+1 for me, seems like have idea of the gypsy.

Anywyas if u join i suggest u to c this ---> http://keeprollin.forumactif.com/announcement-f16/keep-rollin-on-eternity-v3-t255.htm
ofc the important thing for u is the Gypsy part and i suggest u the watch the video.

ok thk but my english Even I lack it a bit because of it probably I could not explain to you well Oh the fuck do you m
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 am

I wait for response I\'m cool I\'m cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlowDown

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 am

Do u do magics :) ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ester

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:28 am

tu es muy grande e thug? jojojo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Ester wrote:
tu es muy grande e thug? jojojo

xddd entiendes algo de español u understand spanish ??? mmm good i waiting guys plz i want to enter kr plz regards I\'m cool I\'m cool I\'m cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Maybe tabris could speak with you in spanish to see what kind of player you are.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Landers

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:08 pm

400 mastela in woe SE is not enough.
Debes utilizar mas que 400 mastela en una WoE porque no es suficiente. Tienes experiencia en los WoE SE o unicamente en los WoE FE? Vas a ver que 400 mastela en una SE es imposible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ester

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 pm

400 mastelas son muy ricas Lolilol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 pm

lol no les hagas caso a estos franceses que disque hablan español, cuando este online intentare hablar contigo sobre tu motivacion y experiencia y luego lo hablare con kenshura no te apures

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 pm

si, yo tengo mucho motivacion y experiencia jojojoojo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Tabris wrote:
lol no les hagas caso a estos franceses que disque hablan español, cuando este online intentare hablar contigo sobre tu motivacion y experiencia y luego lo hablare con kenshura no te apures

xdd ok friend wisp VietnamI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 am

Tabris wrote:

COMO JUGAR IS HOW TO PLAY IN SPANISH

In memory of Tabris, le_pancho
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://keeprollin.forumactif.com
ThuG

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:47 am

All the mas I have to wait for a response ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin   

Back to top Go down

Hello I want to enter in keep and rollin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next