Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Touche (Paladin)

Go down 
+4
Kenshura
Tabris
Tanez
Touche
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Touche

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:16 am

Character

Nickname : Touche
Class: Paladin
Planned Woe build:
Str 47+19/25+19 | Vit 99+1X | Dex 89+21/99+21
Planned Woe skilltree:
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/pld.html?20bnbncGkFuFbnanbqdNGK
Current gears: BG Set | Thara, Marc, Raydric,Alligators
Planned gears :
Touche (Paladin) Dibujomsi

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO: The partys/WoE/BG always fun play with others players
- Why do you wanna join us: Someone highly recommend me this guild
- Do you know some guys from the guild here: Ya, Vietnaml
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play: 3 Servers low rates
- Do you play other MMORPG's: Not really
- Old guilds: Army of God (Northro), Adversus (RedemptionRO), House Atreides (ResurrectionRO), and others no much importants

About woe

- Availability for Woe: When it needs
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe: Like 3 hours for day in school-time
- Types and quantities of used consumables: Slims, Mastelas, Blue Potions, Royal Jellies, Speed Potions (Not much if im inside the casttle doing support)
- Explain your role in a Woe? (SE - FE): Do devotion on class with low HP like HW and the Clown/Gypsy doing Loki/DownTemp and for recaller. Use gopel on precast and use it on the EMP for the guildmates trying to break it if there is no much people attaking us. And ofc agasint Full strip.

BTW i like Kenshura's Videos

Oh theres is a question, 8 of my friends want to enter the guild, can i make only a post for them? (HP, HP, Profe FS, Profe FS, High Wizard, Clown, Champion, Soul Linker)
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:25 am

+1 we need pallys BUT get nox/aliot instead of raydric (ray still good but the others r better imo), ED instead marc and drop/fabre marc instead of CK.

Your build hmmmmm i suggest u to use -> 99/99/25
Back to top Go down
Touche

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:28 am

Sure. I always have them for switch (Noxius,ED, Smokie, Horong)

I don't know why aliot btw.

If you respond me in spanish it'd be nice :V
Back to top Go down
Tabris

Tabris

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:40 am

las sugerencias de tanez se aplican a tener mas modificadores de tu hp, que tengas mas % de vida pues ya que tu recibes el daño de otros <haciendo bien tu trabajo claro> y solo pocas veces estaras al frente recibiendo daño por ti mismo .... puedes hacer el apply de tus amigos, pero de igual forma se le preguntaran cosas sobre su rol en woe asi que creo que es mejor que cada quien haga la suya y hagan referencia que vienen con tales personas
Back to top Go down
Touche

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:45 am

Ya entendí el punto de la aliot. Por cierto, ¿podrías entrar al game? Es que tenemos unas dudas que preguntar :V
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:09 am

Seems good for this one. You can ask guild at louyang
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:01 am

Use Ed instead of Marc, Gloves ( Zerom/Smokie or Zerom/Zerom ) instead of Rosaries, and I also suggest you a 99/99/25 build.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 am

Touche wrote:
- Explain your role in a Woe? (SE - FE): Do devotion on class with low HP like HW and the Clown/Gypsy doing Loki/DownTemp and for recaller. Use gopel on precast and use it on the EMP for the guildmates trying to break it if there is no much people attaking us. And ofc agasint Full strip.
Do you have experiences with SE?
Welcome btw.
Back to top Go down
Zantetzu

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:16 am

ED > Marc
Glove > Rosary
DEX > VIT (DEX build and DEX gears)
1 or 2 Alligator is useless since it doesn't stack with any other long range reduction so Zerom+Zerom or Zerom+Smokie is far better.

And forget the idea of switching Noxious/Raydric. Less switch in WoE = more effiency. Just use Smokie/Horong - Smokie/Zerom and Marc/ED only if Snipers on the other side don't use that many Earthern Bows (otherwise keep ED 24/24).
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Touche wrote:

Oh theres is a question, 8 of my friends want to enter the guild, can i make only a post for them? (HP, HP, Profe FS, Profe FS, High Wizard, Clown, Champion, Soul Linker)

Tell them to make an apply as you did, so we can see their builds and skilltrees.
Back to top Go down
Banni
Admin
Banni

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:01 pm

^
It's better that they do the apply. So we can discuss with them about their build/skills!
Back to top Go down
https://keeprollin.forumactif.com
Sponsored content

Touche (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touche (Paladin)   Touche (Paladin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touche (Paladin)
Page 1 of 1