Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noctis High Priest

Go down 
+13
SlowDown
Simple Jack
Lito
Mido
Ester
Kenshura
Tabris
Martin
Banni
Zantetzu
Kyoh
Yulan
Lun
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenshura

Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Do you already got that divine protection 10 ?
Back to top Go down
Lun

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Yes I do , thats the reason why you can see it, i would change it if i could but i cant. It was late and didnt give it a thought while skilling..
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:28 pm

What would you do as Woe Guildleader abotu this apply?

1) You got 5 points wasted in an useless skill which means you will lost some important buffs
2) You took more time to hunt emo hat than hunting Woe gears.
3) Your gears arent complete at all and are very average.
4) You got no experience in any great server.
Back to top Go down
Simple Jack

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Yes you can. Make an other priest is fast. (LOL but i think i would not do it too)

Is there really that HP used systematically gloria and suffra on woe? (ive never saw it on KR, but I didnt pay attention for it.. so dont know).
Yes is a big mistake to got divine protection lvl 10 but we cant judge the gameplay behind. Especially when we know that our hp (on the sniper team) aspercio never. (According say Tabris).

And if for you it is an application of shit, then open your eyes to some application that could still shit, but the pretext that we need paladin (or other) you agree anyway.

Finally i think if he or she wasnt motivated he or she wouldnt come on the forum to reply.

Last edited by Simple Jack on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowDown

SlowDown

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Resell emo stuff for woe stuff and it's ok for me Noctis High Priest - Page 2 420986
Back to top Go down
Lun

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:49 pm

1) If there is a High Priest badly needed, i would look over it. ( I know you guys dont need High Priests anymore since yesterday ) If it would be really a big problem for me which wouldnt be the case since there are enough other High Priests ( FOR ME , dunno about you ) i would ask him to remake the High Priest
2) I've been hanging around in a PVM Guild called Deviance , because there were People i know,I had some fun with em but apply NOW for a WOE Guild to get serious.
3) Yes, my Gears are not complete, guess that means all other applicants of yours have full Equip already? Humm...
4) Experience. I actually do, have been playing for 5 years now, my first Server was Xaosro and ive been in two top guilds called "A Dying Wish" and "TheWay of the Poring". I always joined WoE and still do if there's a chance to it. There were a view other WoE Guilds but i dont think i have to count them. I started once my own WoE Guild with a friend as Co-Leader and we had like 38 People and a Castle, i was Recaller. I know thats not a bunch of people but at least something.

Quote :

We are currently recruiting every people :

* Who got common stuffs
-> I dont have full Equip but working on it
* Who understand and speak english enough to communicate a little.(French player too)
-> I think i proved already that i can speak english even tho im from Germany / Spain, if my english fails, tell me
* who got some experience about woes. I dont have time anymore to learn Ro to noob people.
-> I do have WOE Experience, what else do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Lun

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Dumb or what ~ "I'm sorry, but we search for High Priests with Full Equip " would have settled this without pissing me off for no reason and making me write all this / justify myself.
Would be a good idea to post this on the Recruitment section / Eternityro Forum. You\'re the best or
I do not have Full Equip like your High Priests in Guild so guess thats a NO for me, I'll work on it :)
Thanks for the chance to apply here.
Back to top Go down
Simple Jack

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Lun wrote:

I do not have Full Equip like your High Priests in Guild so guess thats a NO for me, I'll work on it :)
Thanks for the chance to apply here.

Ester wrote:

you can see that im trying to save kenshura's ass by buffing/lexing thomas but i dunno how my char moved forward a few cells which made me die.

anyways i woe with 29 def and +6 immune wool & vidar combo, 2x rosaries [0] (LMFAO), so pz

p.s lex is a good skill which can save lives
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:15 pm

If you assure us your presence in woe and if you are here for non-woe activities, i will ask a test period to see your field skills.

Also making Ă  new full woe oriented HP is a possibility once your basic gear (which need to be changed) are finished

Last edited by Painkiller on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
syphilis

syphilis

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:38 pm

1) +7 str food? if you have to waste time get +7 agi.
2) 'bout skills, you said you will reset them, so, nothing to say
3) Planned Gears: no.
You should get BG combo (moar healing, hp and reductions)
Surv Rod is old school HP. Go for Long Mace and BG Weapon
Masquerade is both ugly and useless.
Orly server sucks. Valk ish much better.
Nox>Ray.
Smokie and Ed swapt.
4) If a devo'd creator is going to be dispelled by a speedpoting prof, what would you do?
And if you were in team with the prof?
Back to top Go down
Lun

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:16 pm

1 ) K. If you say so
2 ) I didnt say i would reset my skills. Im thinking bout re-making my High Priest, but thats not decided.
3 )
Reading the whole Application before making a "clever " post here would be good you know.

Quote from Application :

Planned gears :
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img211/8196/gears3.jpg
There will be more Rods than just the dex surv rod ofc. Lol, i want to get the BG Stuff too, long mace, + 10 SoR and so on
valk shield too :(, still need a smokie card too. I'm sure there will be more i want to have but thats it for the moment.
uuurgh.. forget that masquerade thingie there atm ; will be anything more usefull lawl

4 ) Pneuma Prof / HP in case he uses AD, using KE at WoE , Assumptio in PVP , using Lex Aet on Creator / Pala watching how Creator / Paladin getting mad because creator lost buffs and devo ....??? + decrease agi them n wait for a sin x friend or w/e to kill em since a FS Prof isnt suited for it .... i dont think there is a BOLTER Prof walking around during woe ...
I dont rly know what your going after now .......

Sigh...
Thanks to Simple Jack for having guts, thanks to Kenshura for listening with brain and thanks to Painkiller for the chance.
No comment to the rest.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 pm

You answered the questions I wanted to ask this morning indirectly. Your apply made me feel a little dubitative, it really makes it like you aren't experimented in woe. However, after reading all your posts, I realized little by little that you aren't that unexperimented in woe se. You're not really geared, but in my opinion, this isn't that much of a problem in your case, even more when your gears are really easy to get. As for the idea of making a new hp, I second that, you should really make another hp to maximize your performance in woe. Coming to your planned gears, just get only vShield, no need to get oServer adding to that, use Noxious instead of Raydric, Noxious is really better than Raydric for hp. Also, there isn't really that much of a need to get +7 gears, +4 gears is enough, and that lowers the time of useless hunting. About the test period Painkiller mentionned...why not.

And that :
Lun wrote:
- Types and quantities of used consumables ?
And Blue Pots in case im out of SP and no nice Prof around to make meh happeh
You probably won't find any scholar nice enough to give you sp, so get your own blue pots. Maybe you already answered to that, but don't remember, so I say it.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Actually the experience shit isnt the main problem.
Its all about this skill tree + Stuff.
Back to top Go down
Elijo

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm

agree
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:31 am

I thought after my posts yesterday you would walk away in rage but you managed to keep your emotions under control and reply sensibly. Your persistance to join this guild both surprised and impressed me and I think it may be a sign of the desire you have for playing WoE. I will cease questioning your RO experience, knowledge, and play style now since there is no need for it when you are showing so much WoE desire. I feel safe to assume that you also have strong motivation for doing well in it and that's what matters the most in my opinion.

In short, I am no longer against inviting Lun.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:39 am

Martin wrote:
I thought after my posts yesterday you would walk away in rage but you managed to keep your emotions under control and reply sensibly. Your persistance to join this guild both surprised and impressed me and I think it may be a sign of the desire you have for playing WoE. I will cease questioning your RO experience, knowledge, and play style now since there is no need for it when you are showing so much WoE desire. I feel safe to assume that you also have strong motivation for doing well in it and that's what matters the most in my opinion.

In short, I am no longer against inviting Lun.
Still no stuff with a shitty skilltree.
Back to top Go down
Lun

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:45 am

I'm about to start remaking my High Priest tomorrow atm.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:14 pm

"And get geared to woe quickly".
Back to top Go down
Lun

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:16 pm

I will I r pervert
Back to top Go down
Glorious

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Hmm status arent really bad, but no suffragium, no gloria and no impo 5... you cant be in a sniper or hw party for woe =[
Also the equipments are old school...
pz =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noctis High Priest   Noctis High Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noctis High Priest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2