Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paur, High Wizard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrion

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:45 pm

- Character

Nickname : Paur
Class: High Wizard
Planned Woe build: http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?cazbLbiababaObLbFabajaaoYaaaaaaaaalkhaaaaaaaakXaakxaaeweKcnnDgCnEgKfwbMfwbMhheeadaaabkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaabaaaaahahahaaaaaHaaaa
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/hwz.html?20GKdnoUeKdFabpBHkgAcFax
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : http://yfrog.com/11screenecliptica405j
Planned gears : the gears i used in the stat build + stun proof dark bacilium, deadly valk armor and maybe flame skull valk shield.

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?)
Fun, WoE, PvP, MvP, be better than others, playing with other people.
- Why do you wanna join us?
I wanna join KR because I wanna play good WoE. FE is boring and SE with low guilds is annoying. I also wanna kill high MvPs, as well as play with good people.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
Nope, but Kenshura your videos are awesome. Auehauehaueh.
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
High Wizard
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)?
No
- Old guilds (servers)?
euRO (official european server, guild: Empulse), LegacyRo v2 (played in Reign of Chaos their), EternityRo v3 - CrystalDown.

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe?
Both WoE's.
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
Usually the whole week.
- Types and quantities of used consumables ?
500-1k TT Slim Whites, ~50 Battle Ground blues, ~30 Seeds, ~5-10 Berries, 50-100 Blue Gemstones, 50 Red Gemstones, 50-100 Yellow Gemstones, 50 Speed Potions, 30-50 Badges (agi up badges), 150-200 Crystal Fragments, 50 Panaceas.
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)
Precasting with SG, LoV, MS. Using quagmire on the enemies High Wiz and other tactical points, stone cursing everything while rushing into the castle, spamming Ganbantein on the enemie's LP.
= hit lock, deal some damage, distroy Lp's.

My build isn't the best one for WoE i know... but you wrote, that you need HW x)
I got a lot of PvP and PvM skills and low vit, but it should work with stun equip.
And btw did I mention that I'm uba pro? <3
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Well, the build isnt good at all.
Maybe we can try you today or tomorrow and see what you worth.
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Empulse?
Wann war das ungefähr? Das muss ja schon was her sein, oder? xD

Dein Build ist leider nicht Ero gerecht. Du brauchst mindestens 90 Vit als HW. Willst du FS oder MATK Build machen?
(AoE casten oder Support mit Ganba/Quag etc)

Du wirst mehr Pots im WoE brauchen ~2k Bg Slims/300-400Blues.

Ken i will give him advice with the right build when he is willing to temake, he is german =D
Back to top Go down
Patrion

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Kenshura wrote:
Well, the build isnt good at all.
Maybe we can try you today or tomorrow and see what you worth.

sounds good. i also could play another class you need or i'll make a new hw with more vit.

ja ist ewig her. hab beim start von loki auf euro angefangen und dann 2 jahre euro gespielt, mit pausen. wenn KR mich nimmt und es spaß macht, mach ich mir nen neuen hw oder ne andere class.
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Hast du bock auf devo pally?
https://keeprollin.forumactif.com/recruitement-recrutement-f5/what-do-we-need-t268.htm
Da kannste dir eig was aussuchen, ich kann dir zu jeder Cls nen Build besorgen, sodass du 100% aufgenommen wirst, wenn du hier zocken willst^^
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 pm

you can join today for the woe if you want.
If it is good + jewlz supporting you, should be ok
Back to top Go down
Patrion

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Jewlz wrote:
Hast du bock auf devo pally?
https://keeprollin.forumactif.com/recruitement-recrutement-f5/what-do-we-need-t268.htm
Da kannste dir eig was aussuchen, ich kann dir zu jeder Cls nen Build besorgen, sodass du 100% aufgenommen wirst, wenn du hier zocken willst^^

würd gerne ein bis zwei woes mit hw mitmachen, um zu gucken wie es klappt, wie die gilde ist usw. würd ein bisschen dauern, bis ich pala bin, da ich noch keinen crusi hab x)
equip für gc, mobben ist aber vorhanden, bzw das geld für das equip :p
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Jau, am besten einfach nach louyang gehen für test woe.

viel spaß dann ^^
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Yup you should remake your stat build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paur, High Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paur, High Wizard   Paur, High Wizard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paur, High Wizard
Page 1 of 1