HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Petey : Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Petey



Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 am

Nickname : Petey
Class: Champion (98/69 currently being leeched in bio3 expected 99/70 before Sat WoE)
Planned Woe build: 110-120 STR, 110-120 DEX, 90 VIT (Undecided about final build at the moment, feedbacks are welcomed, kind of leaning toward my old build in V.2)
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) :This is pretty self explanatory, I have all necessary skills.
Current gears (screenshot if possible) :
Planned gears : Variant Shoes, Hiding Diabolus Ring, Higher Upgraded BG Mace, Diabolus Robe(s), Diabolous Manteau(s), +9/10 Triple AK Lunakaligo


General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?)
I play RO cause it's quite enjoyable and to spend time with Wissy (Since we're quite far away from each other at the moment).
- Why do you wanna join us?
I've WoE'd before for KR on an HP named Cuddle Cakes and it seems like a serious organized guild.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
I know some of the people in KR, namely the Nightfall members as well as those from New Breath Alliance.
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
I've played Champ for quite awhile. You may know me as The Pain from v2.
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)?
Nope.
- Old guilds (servers)?
Nightfall. pz


About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe?
Both days Saturday and Sunday.
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
None, I purchase all my stuff.
- Types and quantities of used consumables ?
Ranked Blue potions, Ranked White slims, Box of Resentment, Yggdrasil berries, Aloevera, Awakening Potions, +8 DEX,VIT,STR,INT foods, Speed potions, Authorative Badges, Rune Strawberry Cakes, Butterfly Wings, Blue Gems
Note: I can get an ulimited supply of all these except Ygg Berries.
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)
I'm predominantly a barricade fighter, which means I play best when I'm on them. Although offensive play is important, so is support, therefore I can pneuma and buff guildies. Breaking stones and barricades is also in my arsenal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gomen



Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 am

Love the apply and remember you as a good champ, so In.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graver

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:23 am

he might be a good champ, might know people here, but I am sick of champs applying again and again when it clearly says we do not need any, we have 11-12 for WoE already, that is half more than we need, I do not have anything against the guy, the apply is made nicely, but if he can't play some other class for now "namely HP/Pally/HW" , I must say - 1.
EDIT:
Wait, just re-readed you're "The Pain", sorry, from what I heard/saw, you're not a very good champ imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Martin

avatar

Posts : 333
Join date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:27 pm

+8 vit +8 int foods? If those are what you plan to get I think you are just giving stress to yourself. +7 vit +7 int foods from BG supply npc are fine imo.
Str I personally prefer leaving at 110 so I can win some extra dex points.
And for the garment, Noxious is better than Ray in most GvG situations because it also reduces FAS and magical damage. The only time when Ray is better is when you get Asura'ed by other champs.

Like Wissy, this is a very dedicated WoE player.

_________________

Shana - WoE gypsy
Yuji Sakai - MvP/WoE/BG high priest
Fut San No Shadow Kick - BG creator (PM if want BG with me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshura



Posts : 2950
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Bruxelles

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Graver wrote:
he might be a good champ, might know people here, but I am sick of champs applying again and again when it clearly says we do not need any, we have 11-12 for WoE already, that is half more than we need, I do not have anything against the guy, the apply is made nicely, but if he can't play some other class for now "namely HP/Pally/HW" , I must say - 1.
EDIT:
Wait, just re-readed you're "The Pain", sorry, from what I heard/saw, you're not a very good champ imo.
But here there is the factor the most important for me: Friend.
He is full stuff, his build is good, he got everything BUT we dont need that much champion.
But he is a friend of a lot of people in the guild, like Blasphemer Queen was yours when we WERENT NEEDING at all High priest dext.
But if his build/Skilltree/Stuff wasnt good i wouldnt guild him but here thats a perfect apply. ( I understand your point tought and i swear you you could play Champion as soon as we got those fucking hwizard)

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gomen



Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Graver wrote:
he might be a good champ, might know people here, but I am sick of champs applying again and again when it clearly says we do not need any, we have 11-12 for WoE already, that is half more than we need, I do not have anything against the guy, the apply is made nicely, but if he can't play some other class for now "namely HP/Pally/HW" , I must say - 1.
EDIT:
Wait, just re-readed you're "The Pain", sorry, from what I heard/saw, you're not a very good champ imo.

This post shows you don't even know him. Actually he is really good (hope you will play at his lvl). 11-12 champs for woe ? Sorry I've never seen more than 4 in a woe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graver

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Tatsumaki wrote:
Graver wrote:
he might be a good champ, might know people here, but I am sick of champs applying again and again when it clearly says we do not need any, we have 11-12 for WoE already, that is half more than we need, I do not have anything against the guy, the apply is made nicely, but if he can't play some other class for now "namely HP/Pally/HW" , I must say - 1.
EDIT:
Wait, just re-readed you're "The Pain", sorry, from what I heard/saw, you're not a very good champ imo.

This post shows you don't even know him. Actually he is really good (hope you will play at his lvl). 11-12 champs for woe ? Sorry I've never seen more than 4 in a woe.
Please don't get angry, I don't know him in person, and I don't have anything against him, except that I heard things about him and saw him in some NF videos, what I dislike about him and what gave me a bad image is a rumour that I heard he swaps 3 d robes, marc, ed , porc.These already gives several bad points, 3 same item swap is not ok, 2nd when you get full gears, I don't think you might ever need a porc to OS and that makes me iamgine he might had a bad build, the build he posted here is good, he has stuff, I only "-1" because I disliked the idea of having so much champs in WoE, not only because I want to WoE with my champ, but because when we will have all those champs ready to woe and we won't need that much of them, I don't want people to get kicked after being in guild for a long time =/
But I talked with Ken, he's a fine guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustang

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2009-10-03
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Kenshura wrote:
Graver wrote:
he might be a good champ, might know people here, but I am sick of champs applying again and again when it clearly says we do not need any, we have 11-12 for WoE already, that is half more than we need, I do not have anything against the guy, the apply is made nicely, but if he can't play some other class for now "namely HP/Pally/HW" , I must say - 1.
EDIT:
Wait, just re-readed you're "The Pain", sorry, from what I heard/saw, you're not a very good champ imo.
But here there is the factor the most important for me: Friend.
He is full stuff, his build is good, he got everything BUT we dont need that much champion.
But he is a friend of a lot of people in the guild, like Blasphemer Queen was yours when we WERENT NEEDING at all High priest dext.
But if his build/Skilltree/Stuff wasnt good i wouldnt guild him but here thats a perfect apply. ( I understand your point tought and i swear you you could play Champion as soon as we got those fucking hwizard)

But a least you know that Nightfall players are this kind of players who do all war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirak

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : Orléans, France

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:48 pm

In.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tirak.eternityro.org/
Petey



Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Hey Graver, I find some things wrong with what you said.

1. You based your statistics of me off rumors.
I did not switch 3 armors, I actually only switched two - Marc and Porcellio. The reason for this was to get maximum damage as possible to increase the chance of one shotting well equipped pecos, for example Kenshura's paladin in v2, as well as being able to increase asura damage on barricades and stones.
2. My build was practically the same as it shows in the screenshot I made available in my application.
This build works well and efficiently and many here agree that the build looks fine, therefore I have to disagree with what you say about having a bad build.

I respect your criticism, but the least you could do is base it off facts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graver

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Petey wrote:
Hey Graver, I find some things wrong with what you said.

1. You based your statistics of me off rumors.
I did not switch 3 armors, I actually only switched two - Marc and Porcellio. The reason for this was to get maximum damage as possible to increase the chance of one shotting well equipped pecos, for example Kenshura's paladin in v2, as well as being able to increase asura damage on barricades and stones.
2. My build was practically the same as it shows in the screenshot I made available in my application.
This build works well and efficiently and many here agree that the build looks fine, therefore I have to disagree with what you say about having a bad build.

I respect your criticism, but the least you could do is base it off facts.
Hm, you seem not cocky and actually accepting criticism, for that I must give you a +1, that's a player I would like to have in team with me, your build here looks fine, nothing against it, for the porc thing, I must really disagree with that, but I guess that is personal preference, the max HP a pally can have with apples is 33k *woe gears in mind*, with 54% human resist and 20% neutral resist, as long as you do more than 33k damage on it with SP song, there is no need to use a porc, because you risking to die off reflect, I heard that happened to you with Kenshura, though I might be wrong, anyways this is a build/play style preference, so I won't argue over it, it is as stupid as 100str/110 str discussion.Hope to see you soon with us.
P.S
Please do not try to prove porc being usefull, might it be usefull for you, use it, but I am a stubborn bastard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jewlz



Posts : 312
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 26
Location : Bremen, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:38 pm

In, good apply/stuff and he seems to be a nice perosn.
At least a test woe, cuz he is fullgeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sooyoung

avatar

Posts : 607
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Ithaca, NY

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:01 pm

oo drama

hi pete =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voron

avatar

Posts : 856
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:08 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ester

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco, California

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:31 pm

fucking t pain is the best champ ever

he broke nabz's defended guardian stone solo

fuck u graver, jealous much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustang

avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2009-10-03
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Ester wrote:
fucking t pain is the best champ ever

he broke nabz's defended guardian stone solo

fuck u graver, jealous much?

Oh my fucking GOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zantetzu



Posts : 426
Join date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Ester wrote:
fucking t pain is the best champ ever

he broke nabz's defended guardian stone solo

fuck u graver, jealous much?
Lies, It was me. Or at least I did it once at Cyr against BerZ+Nabz §
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graver

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Ester wrote:
fucking t pain is the best champ ever

he broke nabz's defended guardian stone solo

fuck u graver, jealous much?
The fuck is wrong with you , kid ?
seriously.....sometime's you act like a biggest retard in a whole world, worse than Ni hau+Nixam together...grow up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voron

avatar

Posts : 856
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 30
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Sooyoung wrote:
oo drama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekoii



Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Peterpan, sorry but u are too stupid to join -1,9

Kidding, tell Wissy i sent her a wet kiss Laughing out loud!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jamie

avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 32
Location : Montréal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:39 pm

go vit total 90 and use +7 foods for str/dex/vit/int unless you are super uper rich !?!

wtf at your gears man, I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekoii



Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 pm

They are "super uper rich".... the combo Petey+Wissy have money even to burn... Bleh, i get jealous too -_-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mois

avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 am

All I can say is, +1. Because he's with Wissy, and he's a active WoE player. I doubt she'll stay if we reject him, and he seem to be ready to WoE.

And guys stop acting like 10 year old kids, make the guild look bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iammois.wordpress.com/
Ester

avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco, California

PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:14 am

Mois wrote:
All I can say is, +1. Because he's with Wissy, and he's a active WoE player. I doubt she'll stay if we reject him, and he seem to be ready to WoE.

And guys stop acting like 10 year old kids, make the guild look bad.
u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Petey : Champion   

Back to top Go down
 
Petey : Champion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Herbal Cigarettes
» liga champions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Place :: Recruitement / Recrutement-
Jump to: