HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Harablo (FS Pally)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gangsta Dani

avatar

Posts : 732
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Its not that great devo 5, in a WoE no paladin is stupid enough to devo 5 people with high vit. And a paladin cant keep up with refreshing devo with 5 creator.

_________________

BornToKill wrote:
d 'ailleurs Dani il étais toujours co mais toujours afk donc quand tu parle avec lui t as l impression c est un forum tu laisse un message tu regarde le lendemain s il a répondu xD !

Elijo wrote:
C'est pas mieux d'avoir un +7 valk mant en garment ? vu que ça SS pas mal à ce que j'ai compris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshura



Posts : 2950
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Bruxelles

PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Gangsta Dani wrote:
Its not that great devo 5, in a WoE no paladin is stupid enough to devo 5 people with high vit. And a paladin cant keep up with refreshing devo with 5 creator.
OH A NOOB.
Look at range etc^^
And look at the bug of devo. ( Too lazy to explain it)

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangsta Dani

avatar

Posts : 732
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Kenshura wrote:
Gangsta Dani wrote:
Its not that great devo 5, in a WoE no paladin is stupid enough to devo 5 people with high vit. And a paladin cant keep up with refreshing devo with 5 creator.
OH A NOOB.
Look at range etc^^
And look at the bug of devo. ( Too lazy to explain it)

OH A EMO!
The range doesnt change with the lvl lol^^
Only the Duration of the skill by 15*skill lvl lol. But Its useless since you have to spamm the shit out xDDDDD
Oh, I would love to check this bug thatim not aware of but , LOL ETERNITY BUG TRACKER IS DOWN LZOLOZLZOLZ.

_________________

BornToKill wrote:
d 'ailleurs Dani il étais toujours co mais toujours afk donc quand tu parle avec lui t as l impression c est un forum tu laisse un message tu regarde le lendemain s il a répondu xD !

Elijo wrote:
C'est pas mieux d'avoir un +7 valk mant en garment ? vu que ça SS pas mal à ce que j'ai compris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshura



Posts : 2950
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Bruxelles

PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Not the range of cast, the rang where it works.
And who care about bug tracker when i can just send the correction of the skill to karei which will happen before the next week.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brina



Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Gangsta Dani wrote:
Kenshura wrote:
Gangsta Dani wrote:
Its not that great devo 5, in a WoE no paladin is stupid enough to devo 5 people with high vit. And a paladin cant keep up with refreshing devo with 5 creator.
OH A NOOB.
Look at range etc^^
And look at the bug of devo. ( Too lazy to explain it)

OH A EMO!
The range doesnt change with the lvl lol^^
Only the Duration of the skill by 15*skill lvl lol. But Its useless since you have to spamm the shit out xDDDDD
Oh, I would love to check this bug thatim not aware of but , LOL ETERNITY BUG TRACKER IS DOWN LZOLOZLZOLZ.
emo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
syphilis

avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

"Refreshing Devotion (recasting it on a devoted target before its duration ends) requires that the number of players currently being devoted is at least 1 less than your limit."
lvl 3 devotion => 2 ppl devotable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangsta Dani

avatar

Posts : 732
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:56 pm

oh.

_________________

BornToKill wrote:
d 'ailleurs Dani il étais toujours co mais toujours afk donc quand tu parle avec lui t as l impression c est un forum tu laisse un message tu regarde le lendemain s il a répondu xD !

Elijo wrote:
C'est pas mieux d'avoir un +7 valk mant en garment ? vu que ça SS pas mal à ce que j'ai compris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Martin

avatar

Posts : 333
Join date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:45 pm

syphilis wrote:
"Refreshing Devotion (recasting it on a devoted target before its duration ends) requires that the number of players currently being devoted is at least 1 less than your limit."
lvl 3 devotion => 2 ppl devotable
Wait, what? So if I have lvl 5 Devo and I am devoting 5 people then I can't refresh my devo on any of those 5 people?

_________________

Shana - WoE gypsy
Yuji Sakai - MvP/WoE/BG high priest
Fut San No Shadow Kick - BG creator (PM if want BG with me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshura



Posts : 2950
Join date : 2009-10-01
Age : 29
Location : Bruxelles

PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Martin wrote:
syphilis wrote:
"Refreshing Devotion (recasting it on a devoted target before its duration ends) requires that the number of players currently being devoted is at least 1 less than your limit."
lvl 3 devotion => 2 ppl devotable
Wait, what? So if I have lvl 5 Devo and I am devoting 5 people then I can't refresh my devo on any of those 5 people?
Yep.
Also Pressure work on the character, ( The devotion doesnt take dmg)
And some other shit like this, which is coming soon.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Harablo (FS Pally)   

Back to top Go down
 
Harablo (FS Pally)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Place :: Recruitement / Recrutement-
Jump to: