Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dampet (clown)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dampet

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:55 pm

- Character

Nickname : Dampet
Age+Country: A month from turning 20:) sweden.
Language: Swedish, english and little german
Class: Clown
Planned Woe build+Planned gears+Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) :Yeah need a little help with this, I have alright gears but I guess I need a valk shield and maybe valk armor and a +7 FB for sure
Current gears : Dampet (clown) Namnlskq
Current Level: 99/69

General Questions

- Why do you wanna join us? Some friends joined the guild and told me it was really cool so I thought I'd join:)
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? Ya. noobi and Cylinda
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? Could be better I guess, have WoE:d with a clown more than 5 times? But played it alot in pvm(not that hard lol)
- Old guilds (servers)? Was in trib for like a week but now its kind of down so. Was in a friend guild called "You're fired" before that. And I've played on xaosro, eternityv2, vicious and another server which I cant remember the name of:D

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe? Sundays im available. Will not be able to play alot of saturdays tho=(
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? Haven't really started to woe here but I'll spend some hours, we'll see!
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? Ill use slim whites, and blues. And I'll go to 89% weight too ofc. Didn't really get the question there;o
-Do you got Gym pass on your character? no? whats that :)
-Why do you think we should recruit you?I think I could help the guild out alot, your choice tho:)
-Are you using Teamspeak? Do you got a microphone? I do. using vent tho? Guess Ill have to download TS then.
-What the kind of Skill do you use with your class? Bragi :<
-Whats your position in Our LP ? hmm, not sure about my position on Land protector?

Last edited by Dampet on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Rly bad build, probably with AV. Battlefield guitar? O_o. Bad choice of gears.
Lack of experience, and clown isnt rly what we need.

Sry i have to say no. Reroll in a good class with a good build and i might change my mind
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Quote :
-What the kind of Skill do you use with your class? Bragi :<
-Whats your position in Our LP ? hmm, not sure

No thx, apply hyvent or azure.
Back to top Go down
Dampet

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

what gears would you choose? and I've got a WS lvl 87 too, never played it at WoE tho.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Check "What do we need" topic. and for stuff/Build check other apply to make your build.
But i think you are rly lacking of experience when i see what answer you give us.
Back to top Go down
Dampet

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:19 pm

And about the guitar, I have pvm guitar as well. What guitar would you guys want lols.

And yea if you think so there's not much I can do except for saying "no"?
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:20 pm

We need people with experience. Go play bragi in abbey if you think thats ur role during woe.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Triple Fabre Solid Violon ?
Or even the new world guitar with golem card. What the fuck you would do with pvm guitar.
I understand you want to play with your friend but we stay an High tier Woe guild which mean we need people who know what a Se woe looks like, who got the right build and the right stuff. Thats the cross line between High tier guild and guild.
Back to top Go down
Dampet

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 pm

deleted my post? aww.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Joram

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Bad build
Bad gears
No experience

Don't need clowns, we are already too many.

I could have learn u the power of the offensive loki, but seems it won't be ...
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Based on the answers given in this application I think that he has very little or no high-level WoE experiences. Because of this, I personally would be hesitant to invite him even if he changed to whatever other class.

EDIT: actually I think if he plays easy classes it isn't impossible to start learning now. His clown has a bad build for support though and also, we already have all the clowns we need so he will need to at least make a new char (I am assuming that his WS is CT build so that one is bad for WoE too).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dampet (clown) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampet (clown)   Dampet (clown) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dampet (clown)
Page 1 of 1