HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ladd [Hwiz FS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lulu

PostSubject: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 am

Character

Nickname : Ladd Russo
Age Country 20 years, France (GMT 1)
Language I'm french but i can speak english (easily write and understand it), a little bit of dutch and japanese too (only oral).
Class: High Wizard - Full Support
Planned Woe build & Planned gears :http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?cazbLbiaPabbpbLaRabEjaahPfafaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakXaaofaaeupFcnhcaanEgKlYbMnMcvhhheadfaabkkaaaaaaaabaaaaaaabaaaaahaaaiaaaaaHaaaa
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) :http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/hwz.html?20rEeBoXfkdDGBrKbxabafax
Current gears : I actually have fb 6 (nightmare switch), survivor manteau 6, survi. rod dex drops, valk shoes carded, armor bg carded, valk shield carded, nimble glove and hiding rosary.
Current Level/Class: I'm hwiz lvl 94/63 atm

General Questions

- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
Yeah, i know some guys from this guild but especially Leste.
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
I've been playing this game for 6 years (sure with some break) and especially High wiz and Prof. I've experience in SE WoEs/MvP etc...
- Old guilds (servers)?
Haven't really played ro for 7 months to study like a crazy (stupid, is it ?!). But i've played with you in some superwoe before winter, i was in Overrated in this serv. too.

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe?
I'll be here at every WoE , except event irl. Ah yeah, i'll be in the hospital this sunday.
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
Lol not a lot with bg...i can say about one day maximum for all maybe...
- Types and quantities of used consumables ?
I use about 600 white slim, 300 blue, 15 ygg seed, 20 authoritative badge, 40 speed pot, 7 vit food, 8 dex food, some resist fire and berserk pot per WoE.
And about 150 white slim, 50 blue, 3 ygg seed. and a little bit of the rest during a battlefield. Usually i have 85% weight for each restock.
-Do you got Gym pass on your character?
I actually have 3 gym pass on my char.
-Why do you think we should recruit you?
Really strange question...well because i'm a hot girl! Or no...so i'm sympathic, know very well hwiz and shits.
-Are you using Teamspeak? Do you got a microphone?
Yea for both.
-What the kind of Skill do you use with your class?
Obviously especially ganbantein pneuma and LP, after all it's my main job...I usually try to see where crea and prof shot to do it. Obviously i use fire pillar, i quag them, hitlock them with LoV, sometimes hd...and really in rare situation i can use Storm Gust.
-Whats your position in Our LP ?
Well usually i'm in frontline but Ganb. has 13 cells range soo...i switch with middle sometimes.

Sure i accept all criticism. (shit i really used a lot « usually », give me a synonym !!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 am

Sounds rly fine.
Any pvm/mvp char ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brina

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:37 am

sounds good, bit weird gears but it's overall good, shows you have knowledge about your class.

Et sinon actually, ça veut dire vraiment, pas actuellement, pour actuellement tu peux utiliser at the moment, now, as of now etc.. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:50 am

I'm OK, personally i choosed the BG combo to use noxious, but an overup survi mant can be good too vs ad, and it save stat points.

About skills, do you already have napalm beat ? Because it's pretty useless since almost everybody in woe got 97-100vit (i took gravit field instead)

About mats, you will use more BG and YG, 1K5 of each is a good stock for 1woe, in 2 weeks as FS i didn't took more than that each time (but i stock around 2k gem, in case of special needs)
At the moment i carry around 100white 50blue 5badge 15 speed, 5 holy water, 2vit food, 2 dex food, 2int food, 180 yg, 180 bg and 10rg (and some other mats) with 1 pass and around 2X str (i'm 9X% weight, and once i'm in the castle i use 1 food of each to reach 88 89% weight). I will take more white / blue / gem / speeds when i will have my other gym pass.

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:11 am

Well for pvm/mvp i use WS atm.
About gears, i probably chose it just because i didn't really know bg gears at the beginning. About skills, i can switch for gravi. yet (15 job point not used :p).
Hmm Pain, i forgot to talk about gems for woe mats ! But yeah that's exactly how many you said, i have 2-3k each in Kafra each week end, i wear about 200-250 each during battlefield (but just 5 red gems during battlefield lol).

(oh my fault, Brina thanks! Je le sais pourtant, simple réflexe de vieux français coincé dans sa langue lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domii

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:21 am

Interesting choice of gears is all I can say, even though I do see the purpose of every each of them. Are you sure that you are able to take gravity field maxed still though? It requires heavy stuff like amplification 10..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:28 am

Well i didn't use 15 job points yet so yeah i can, but in fact i really think we can just use gravi. in some rare situation...
However with all ppl with 97-100 vit, napalm sounds totally useless lol. I forgot that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:01 am

What is your current skilltree at job 63 ?

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 am

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/hwz.html?20rEdooXeKdDGBeKbs4x

This. With 15 free job points to put before next WoE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 am

Ok, so you can still choose where you want to put your skills points then, gravit field is good for bg since it's the only """real""" damage skill you got, i use it a lot in bg, and sometime on emperium one woe.
You want to have icewall, then you should put at least 1 skill point on shightrasher to break the walls.

Everything else look fine, just choose where you want to put your skills ^^, i used to have some extra point in "increase sp reco" to raise the regen of pots too.

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 am

Yeah, you should totally get gravity field as FS build. With this skill you can deal GOOD DPS (not kidding around) even without any decent int. Of course it is limited only to situations where you are sure that your enemy wants to stay on its ground. It is also possible to use this on precast, but uh.. that would happen pretty much only in FE castle precasts so. Works wonders in BG time to time, as pain said =) also, you might get emp broken with it sometime.

tl;dr
There's plenty of uses for Gravity Field on this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beppo

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 am

umm for woe it would be useless to use grav field domii, i think like painkiller said its good for bg and really it is because ive been killed by painkiller becuase of that damn grav field. in woe though its useless, as an fs hwiz he has better things to do then waste his skill on grav field when he should be ganbantein spamming etc etc. you also can not use pots etc with grav field if im correct so you would be completley depending on SPP for your heals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangsta Dani

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 am

No prob for me, In.

BornToKill wrote:
d 'ailleurs Dani il étais toujours co mais toujours afk donc quand tu parle avec lui t as l impression c est un forum tu laisse un message tu regarde le lendemain s il a répondu xD !

Elijo wrote:
C'est pas mieux d'avoir un +7 valk mant en garment ? vu que ça SS pas mal à ce que j'ai compris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 am

Welcome

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domii

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Actually, your gravity field will cancel the moment you take hit ^^ so it doesn't limit to you with such really. It's impossible to use it if someone is smart enough to poke you all the time, unless you're in devo. And as I said, there won't be any situations in SE where it would be good skill to use, except for empbreak possibly, and you must make sure that there's no LP directly on the emp, if so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yulan

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Good build, in plz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladd [Hwiz FS]   

Back to top Go down

Ladd [Hwiz FS]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top