Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]

Go down 
+2
Lito
Melfcin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Melfcin

Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Empty
PostSubject: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:24 pm

- Character

Nickname : MELFCIA
Class: proff
Planned Woe build: 99dex/89 vit 21 int rest str(?)
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : hd dispel land no memorize no MB
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : wool tidals v shield some unfrozen shit 2 gloves poopooo
Planned gears : Ck diablo set etc

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?) WOE
- Why do you wanna join us? Well better KR than Amnesia :P
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? PANAMESKI
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? None.
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)? RO
- Old guilds (servers)?Well, KA, Berzerkers,Rapture,Infected,DKSW12, LMAO, WPE and some others

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe? SE
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? 6h~?
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? y gems cobwebs mastelas grapes speed potz
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)
SE: Depending on situation.
FE: spiderweb, HD and aloot of DISPELS.

Goood luck!
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Who's Panameski ?
Back to top Go down
Vardek

Vardek

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:21 pm

No.
Contre.
Back to top Go down
Melfcin

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Lito wrote:
Who's Panameski ?
Tanez aka PANAMESKI.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Melfcin wrote:
Lito wrote:
Who's Panameski ?
Tanez aka PANAMESKI.

If you want to play with him, amnesia is the guild.
Back to top Go down
Melfcin

PostSubject: f   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 pm

The problem is i'm not a Gringo :< Well i see you don't know me:P It's aslo matias here:< and Brian who's GOING TO give back my ck on ero please:<(lol) Anyway i was going to download CRO client but 21hours is teh good. i should be ready for sunday WoE anyway. And depending what class you need i can play. Aslo in free time i can write u guide about sinx in SE. Specialy LP vs LP. yeah i know the sinxes are useless now. But there's still some guys who are just PRO with this class. Many of u know me as a Fucking polish idiot. yeah i agree :> still haven't changed.

PS:HATE KENSHURA VIDS. Is that what i should wrote?
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 am

Melfcin wrote:
The problem is i'm not a Gringo :< Well i see you don't know me:P It's aslo matias here:< and Brian who's GOING TO give back my ck on ero please:<(lol) Anyway i was going to download CRO client but 21hours is teh good. i should be ready for sunday WoE anyway. And depending what class you need i can play. Aslo in free time i can write u guide about sinx in SE. Specialy LP vs LP. yeah i know the sinxes are useless now. But there's still some guys who are just PRO with this class. Many of u know me as a Fucking polish idiot. yeah i agree :> still haven't changed.

PS:HATE KENSHURA VIDS. Is that what i should wrote?

You can, but if you suck him and say " SLUR I LOVE KENSHURA VIDS SLUR ", you'll get +10% to enter in the guild, true story. Gg

Ps : I'm for your entering in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Melfcin

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:13 am

@up
I don't need to suck to get to the guild. Still need moar ppl to write somethink here:<
Back to top Go down
Kaibozer

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:42 am

melfcin newbie
Back to top Go down
Jukebox

Jukebox

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:47 am

We need active players for WoE and if he does, why not?
Back to top Go down
Melfcin

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:51 am

Kaibozer wrote:
melfcin newbie

Kaibo biach.

Well this kinda suck:
Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] 59y3x1
You'll have to wait 96 days LOL
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:51 am

In and gave you rights.

you sucks btw.
Back to top Go down
Melfcin

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:58 pm

AFTER 3 DAYS OF DOWNLOADING FUCKING CRO CLIENT. I'M GETTING A FUCKING INSTALATION ERROR. K thx bye.
PS: I get full time Job so i can't play ro anymore. I won't even play with my mates. CU
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Melfcin wrote:
AFTER 3 DAYS OF DOWNLOADING FUCKING CRO CLIENT. I'M GETTING A FUCKING INSTALATION ERROR. K thx bye.
PS: I get full time Job so i can't play ro anymore. I won't even play with my mates. CU

Bye bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]   Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melfcia prof:< PANAMESKI [LEFT]
Page 1 of 1