Nickname : Apathy
Class: High Wizard
Planned Woe build: calculated with +7 vit, int and +8 dex food in mind. http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?aazbLbiaTadbwbKaAabEbaagveaaaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakXaaf2aaeupFcnnDbpnEgKlYbMnMcvheeeadfaabkkaaaaaaaabaaaaaaabaaaaahahaiaaaaaH
Same build, no ck.http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?aazbLbiaVabbwbHaGabEjaaoXfaaaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakXaaf2aaeupFcnnDbpnEgKlYbMnMcvheeeadfaabkkaaaaaaaabaaaaaaabaaaaahahaiaaaaaH
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/hwz.html?20rEdooXeKdDqoeKHXgAcAax
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : none yet
Planned gears : The above build is what I am aiming for, CK may not be realistic so I'll replace it with a Warlock's Magic Staff. I guess until I get the dmant and dboots, I'll use the full HW bg set.
- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?) WoE competition and high end mvping
- Why do you wanna join us? From looking at Kenshura's vids (which are good), looks like you guys have good teamwork and discipline.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? Not personally, though possibly through other guilds on past servers. I know some of these people's reputation on forums however.
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? Good experience with this class
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)? No
- Old guilds (servers)? let's see, played on old euph, mob, ethereal, der, evo, andz, ceres, celestia, vicious, furious, legacy, mic, sylvanas, eternity. May have left some other servers out here and there, forgot ign and guild for many of them.
About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).
- Availability for Woe? Generally speaking, I will always be able to attend Saturday woe, every once in a while, I may not be able to. Sunday woe is more or less a 50/50 chance of me attending due to personal commitments.
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? Depends on school and time. Generally 10+ hours a week or so.
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? depends on competition, should use 1500+ ygems and bgems, 1k~slims, 500~blues
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE) Ganban enemy LP and pneumas, quag them, hitlock them with lov, throw a storm gust to look for broken armors.
Any advice is appreciated.