Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)

Go down 
+4
Tanez
Martin
Sooyoung
The Glory
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Glory

Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Empty
PostSubject: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:18 am

Nickname : Mike/Glory
Class: SinX or HP (whichever is needed more, both are main)
Planned Woe build:

Assassin Cross (with +7 str and agi food):
Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Assbreaking

High Priest (with +7 vit and dex food):
Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Hpwoe

Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) :

SinX
HP

Current gears (screenshot if possible) : Nothing great right now, I will get basic +4 bg equips then move on from there
Planned gears :

SinX: Shown above are for breaking, when barricade defending, the buffalo will be replaced with another bg medallion as well as a +7 Brave Carnage Katar with holy endow (expecting aspersio and wind endow scroll if not) switched around with the +7 thorny and a combat knife. The valk (ed) will be swapped with a valk (marc) during barricade defense for aspersio also.

HP: Shown above again, but I will also be swapping around a long mace when moving long durations, strong recovery wand (bg) whenever I cast sanc, and a speedy recovery wand (bg) when in the backline if needed, barricade defending (basically whenever I am buffing. Also, an extra evil druid in case first breaks.

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?)
-WoE (that\'s almost about it after 3-ish years of playing and being on a time-constraining schedule)
-MVPing (I like comp, I like challenges and I like helping out when I have the time)

- Why do you wanna join us?
-After looking at some of the guilds, I decided it\'s best to be in a guild where I know some of the players.

- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
-Eheh, whoever is in NF, and some MP members

- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
-HP, I\'ve been playing for about two years on this class, surprisingly, I\'m not bored with it yet. I have WoE\'d in both editions with this class, as well as mvp support for mostly every high-tier mvp
-SinX, I played for one year before playing HP, but honestly, I am really outdated and rusty with one. However, I just need a WoE or two to get accustomed.

- Do you play other MMORPG\'s (+ time compared to RO)? Nope

- Old guilds (servers)? There\'s a bit more than what I listed, but I\'m not going to count those since it\'s been a while
-QualityRO: Final Heaven, Seed\'s Final Heaven, Far Cry
-EuphRO v2: Godsend
-LegacyRO v1, v3, v4: None for v1 or v3, but joined Rock Paper Scissors for the last few WoEs of v4
-EternityRO v2: Nightfall, MP and New Breath for later WoEs if you count those

- Availability for Woe?
-Saturday and Sunday WoEs, almost every WoE unless Finals come up, or some emergency (there will be a notification)

- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
-Probably about 2 hours Mon-Fri, and some time on the weekends

- Types and quantities of used consumables ? (per restock)
-SinX: +7 str and agi food (5 each~), condensed whites w/ mastelas (400-500 each~), ygg berries* (15~), auth badges (30~), blue pots (50~), aloevera* (10~), cursed water (15~), box of resentment* (30~), box of sunlight* (if I can get my hands on some), speed pots (40~), panaceas (5~), cold and fire resist (20~)
-HP: +7 vit and dex food (3 each~), condensed whites w/ mastelas (200-300 each~), ygg berries* (5~), blue pots (50~), box of sunlight* (if I can get my hands on some), speed pots (30~), holy waters (15~), bgems (100~), panaceas (5~), cold and fire resist (20~)

~ - means approx. * - means optional (if I am able to get some for that week)

- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)

-SinX: Emp Breaking, I\'m expecting devo most of the time when the situation comes, Repairing (I\'ll need practice with that), Grimming with curse arrow during GvG, targetting undevo\'d HWiz, Clowns/Gypsies, Creos when on barricade defense (expecting aspersio).

*I am welcoming all recommendations, advice and criticisms for this class

-HP: My priorities for SE 1st - survival, 2nd - buffs (if you are in my party, I will guarantee that you will be buffed for as long as I am alive), 3rd - debuffs. When it comes to barricade defense, I will be buffing, swing and sancing (barricades and top right cell of emp). As you could see from my build, I am not planning on healing barricades, that will be up to the other HPs (the str and dex sacrifice is too much for my taste). One thing that I will leave open is whether you guys want me to get BSS (I never really used it on erov2, so I\'m not sure if things changed for that).

-As for FE, my equips will change a bit for rushes to account for a heavy precast. Other than that, there\'s not much to say.

Last edited by The Glory on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sooyoung

Sooyoung

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 am

the glory best

but low number of consumables
Back to top Go down
The Glory

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 am

As a HP, I used that much in v2, so I gave a wild guess, I'll be filling my weight to 89%, but I was a bit lazy on calculating the amounts with my weight, eheh. And swap green ferus for matyr
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 am

Glory is a good player You\'re the best or

I see that your aspd isn't rounded to a whole number. If you have unneeded agi points, you can move some of them to int for sleep resist (sleep might be some problem because you can't wear nightmare). And I also think you will need more pots than what you stated, but we will see about that.

PS: +4 Dark Basillium
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 am

bad build -1
Back to top Go down
The Glory

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:53 am

Well, give me some insight as to why, what are the issues?
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 pm

I never seriously played Sinx and won't ever, so I will only comment on your Hp build. In one word, your hp build is seriously bad, aswell as your Hp skilltree.
126 dex ? God, why do you need that much of dex, put it down to 90~100 total dex.
50 str ? That's more like a matter of opinion, but I would lower it a little if I were you.
30 int ? That's is way too low, put the points you economized by lowering dex and str in int.
Even if you don't want to heal barricades, you will have to, but you can also buffs your mates with a fast cast, that's what a Hybrid build is made for. For gears, use bg armor and Diabolus Ring. Coming to skills, Heal level 3...Meditatio level 5... what the fuck, do I even need to comment on that. Also, as Sooyoung stated it, the numbers of your consummables planned are way too low, 3 foods vit and dex per woe ? don't joke with me, I would use at least 10~20 dex, int, and vit foods. And why do you use slims and mastelas ? wouldn't it be more simple to just use one kind. And that would make 600 total mastelas/slims, l0l, plan to use at least 1k. 50 Blues pots ? That should be 200 bPots even for a dex build, but count more for a barricade healer.
Back to top Go down
The Glory

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:41 pm

I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding with the consumables, what I posted is what I initially start with and plan to maintain till I restock, not per WoE.

Now about the skill build, the int is too much of a sacrifice for me, I would rather have more to carry and have a higher survival rate as well as a faster cast. I am a dex person, I like my dex, the int, I even raised it just to go over 50% sleep resistance. Again, it's a matter of preference, I am not healing barricades. If I were to, I would just be spamming that. I do not like hybrid builds for hps, which is why I have such high dex. Meditatio 5 is what I put points in when I have everything filled in. As for consummables, I place mastelas and slims next to each other for faster potting. Also, once again, consumables are a rough estimate, and I do not mean per WoE, but per restock.
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Good player +1, i played with him and i was well supported.

His build is good for what woe was on eRO v2, some ppl on this section should stop the bad critics about builds, and start to explain why this build could be bad for woe, and how it could be improved.
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Hope you weren't talking about me Painkiller ? Because what I said was only to help him, no more, no less. Maybe I said it in a wrong way, but that's a problem of point of view. Also, on-topic, : Out, as a HP, why ? Because even when I give you advices to get a build as useful as possible in woe, you won't accept my advices, and would keep on your current build, I don't like people who can't accept advices from others and don't try to improve themselves. Also, are you aware that a Hybrid build means 90~100 total dex instead of 120~125 total dex ? Why do you need so much dex ? You will always be in MS, Kyrie Eleison, Decrease Agility, Increase Agility, Safety Wall, Sanctuary ( ? )'s casts aren't that long, you can easily do fine with 90~100 total dex in woe, being a good support, aswell as a good barricades healer. I said out early, but that's only if you are willing to keep your current build on.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 pm

I think the high dex build is a specialized build for spamming KE and SW. He can efficiently spam KE on our important characters such as recaller, sinXs (on emp), etc; offensively SW the enemy's frontline; and be the main SW'er who protects our emperium like no other HP's can; and that is only because of his specialized build with low amount of int which leaves out sufficient stat points for extraordinary dex. This is a specialized build for those purposes and more. The only thing he can't do that other HP's can is healing barricades but in today's WoE I think it's mostly about each person specializing in certain fields, and combining these people together to form a full unit. It's just like how there are different roles such as FS creator, AD creator; status sniper, DD sniper; FS gypsy, offensive gypsy in a guild. In my opinion, there should be different roles for HP too: Barricade healer and general supporter. Glory is a general supporter with this HP build and he maximizes his dex since he doesn't need to heal barricades. He will focus on keeping everybody buffed while the other HP's could concentrate on healing the barricades.

To add at last, I can guarantee that Glory is a good player. He is only experimenting with a new WoE build on the new server. If we deem the builds bad in the end (which I don't think so), he can always change.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Would need more the Sinx than the Priest, but for now the sinx build is impossible..Sounds good for you because lot of people here are saying that you are a good support. Due to the number of comment, i'll leave some hours, and maybe one day to leave people talking about it
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Lito wrote:
Because even when I give you advices to get a build as useful as possible in woe, you won't accept my advices, and would keep on your current build, I don't like people who can't accept advices from others and don't try to improve themselves.
I don't think he is ignoring your advices, he just prefers another playstyle. It's like some creators prefer to be FS, others prefer to be AD, and still some others prefer to be both. They are not the same but they are useful in their own ways. Glory will be a 100% supporter while the other HP's could be 100% healers, 50-50 healers/supporters, or 20-80 healers/supporters, whatever. It's good to have a full buffer around all the time.
Back to top Go down
Shinryu²

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Martin wrote:
Lito wrote:
Because even when I give you advices to get a build as useful as possible in woe, you won't accept my advices, and would keep on your current build, I don't like people who can't accept advices from others and don't try to improve themselves.
I don't think he is ignoring your advices, he just prefers another playstyle. It's like some creators prefer to be FS, others prefer to be AD, and still some others prefer to be both. They are not the same but they are useful in their own ways. Glory will be a 100% supporter while the other HP's could be 100% healers, 50-50 healers/supporters, or 20-80 healers/supporters, whatever. It's good to have a full buffer around all the time.
+1
Back to top Go down
The Glory

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Thanks for the support Martin, heh. But yes, I don't expect MS on me for the entire WoE because that has never happened before. For situations such swing and sancing emp if we get run over, I need this amount of dex. I can tell the difference between 100 dex and 120 dex, and it is just annoying. If I find that me healing barricades more support on defense, swing/sancing barricades and KEing/swing/pneumaing offense, then that will be changed.

About the SinX build, it was an experimental build that Martin helped me with (will need devo). Before, I went for the usual 130 str, 30 dex, 50~ agi, and 97 vit, but I heard that these type are not preferred and that SinX's these days are mainly for emp breaking and repairing. I have not touched this char yet, so I'm leaving the build open to changes that are preferred.

With that aside, has no one heard of the Blues Brother's Rawhide? I was reminded of that song the moment I heard about the name of this guild, eheh.
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

The Glory wrote:
Thanks for the support Martin, heh. But yes, I don't expect MS on me for the entire WoE because that has never happened before. For situations such swing and sancing emp if we get run over, I need this amount of dex. I can tell the difference between 100 dex and 120 dex, and it is just annoying. If I find that me healing barricades more support on defense, swing/sancing barricades and KEing/swing/pneumaing offense, then that will be changed.

About the SinX build, it was an experimental build that Martin helped me with (will need devo). Before, I went for the usual 130 str, 30 dex, 50~ agi, and 97 vit, but I heard that these type are not preferred and that SinX's these days are mainly for emp breaking and repairing. I have not touched this char yet, so I'm leaving the build open to changes that are preferred.

With that aside, has no one heard of the Blues Brother's Rawhide? I was reminded of that song the moment I heard about the name of this guild, eheh.
the hp build seems ok for me, u just need to get 100 vit instead of 97 and is pretty ok. But the sinx build is bad cuz if u go low vit u cant even pot a normal 120 int sg or SS spam, so thats y i rather to use 97 vit 130 str and the rest dex/agi.
Back to top Go down
The Glory

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 pm

100 vit for curse immunity, I'm assuming? That can be changed. The SinX build was meant for if devo'd mostly (calculated based on AD damage), like in the case of creos. I have not tried it myself, so the change can be made to what I originally planned for if that is preferred. Or, what if I lowered the agi to around 6x and put that into vit (with +5 bacillum, stalac, and valk armor)? Which is more preferred if my priority is emp breaking?
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:01 pm

The sinx build is fine for me.. i wait still 2/3 Hours and final answer
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:47 pm

sigh ken ..
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 am

Well there is nothing to reject you. Welcome
Back to top Go down
The Glory

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:11 am

Thank you, you said the sinx build was fine for you, which one did you mean?
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:21 am

The first one was fine for me. But do like you want, both is good for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)   Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rollin', rollin', rollin', "Rawhide" (SinX) and The Glory (HP)
Page 1 of 1