Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graver (High wizard)

Go down 
+6
Glorious
Lito
Martin
Yulan
Voron
Graver
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Graver

Graver

Graver (High wizard) Empty
PostSubject: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:34 pm

- Character

Nickname : Graver
Class: High Wizard
Planned Woe build: 140 int 120 dex 80 vit *matk over 1,7k with bless/foods only at final build)
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/hwz.html?20qneAoXeKdDabfXHKgAfNax (5 points leftover)
Current gears (screenshot if possible) :Graver (High wizard) Gear
Planned gears : +7 BG set (ED/nox*sala if MS*/G.ferus) Ulle(isilla)*swap to fb* nimble orleans, +7 o.server/valk *swapin*

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?)
WoE, E-drama.
- Why do you wanna join us?
Hell dead, some people migrated here, asked me to come after.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
Know about some, really know only those who came not long ago.Knew some who played on cRO, they were from same guilds on old server.
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
Enough to be good.
- Do you play other MMORPG's ( time compared to RO)?
Atm, no.Used to play L2, RS*yes lol, long time ago*,Cabal, Perfect World, Granado Espada...etc
- Old guilds (servers)?
sorry but really to much to name...Played in shitload of guilds on Euph,Played on Elysium,Destina,micRO,eRO v2.
To name a few:Saints,Envy,Dark,Moogles,Tears of Dragon *most of times just swaped guilds together with other people of Hell/HyV/Dark to WoE together), Ecstasy on Elysium and some other shitserver till it died month later.Astrobastards.

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe?
Saturday/Sunday, though like to WoE on sunday only, unless something good's going.
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
As much as I need.
- Types and quantities of used consumables ?
for my class:1,2k+ white slims,600+blue pots,20+ of +7 vit/dex and +9 int.If possible using boxes of drowsiness and Box of sunlight *not for now*, gemstones (depends), some panaceas,some speed pots.*per WoE*
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)[i]
FE-I don't play it, cbf precasting.
SE-listen to orders and don't die.Also I am 138.
Back to top Go down
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm not an expert in hwiz, but some answer need to be clarified:

Quote :
Enough to be good.

How long you play hw?

Quote :

As much as I need.

ie?

Quote :

Witch skill you use in witch situation?

Aside that, your apply looks good.
Back to top Go down
Yulan

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm

The build isn't good for me, you don't have experience for SE woe (what's you role in SE ?) but we need HW.

He say me that he have played FS hw, so maybe he can do another Hw, but he prefer do a DD build (hard for the moment, need dark bashy).

For the skill build, quag = lvl 5 or lvl 3, the rest is good grav field > wb.

So I let the other judge, for me it's 50/50.

Last edited by Yulan on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Thanks for applying.

Personally I am not very impressed at the moment because of some flaws and missing info.

-Imo, with 80 vit you will almost perma stun on this server
-Two super important items are missing in your consumables list.
-Nothing is said in "Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)" section that could show that you know how to play HW. I think it will be better if you can describe your job in certain scenarios so that we can see what you really know about your class. For examples, what would you do when we are in long range GvG? What about when we are defending behind barricade? What about when we are rushing? What about in emperium defense?
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Graver wrote:

Enough to be good.
Develop.

Graver wrote:

Develop.
Back to top Go down
Graver

Graver

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Voron wrote:
I'm not an expert in hwiz, but some answer need to be clarified:

Quote :
Enough to be good.

How long you play hw?
playing RO for abit over 4 year now, year of HW but back then was FE only.

Quote :

Quote :

As much as I need.

ie?
that means I do it until I have the amount of supply I need.

Quote :

Quote :

Witch skill you use in witch situation?
If DD, main SG, if not MS, in the gap between the 2 guilds GvGing, trying to make corner hit them, but not to go out of the "mob" to not die, ganb if there's noone else to do it for you *like FS HW*, FS HW's also use fire pillars to cancel out KE, "lock" fishing champs.In case there is no prof to HD at the moment of sinx GTing/stalker passing, HW can do it too.quag on WS's, not nesecery though, FS HW's can LoV for "lock", not a must though, DD HW's mostly SG,MS if has sala, and my build, even if some of you dislike it, isn't that bad, ofcourse pure builds are better.
Back to top Go down
Graver

Graver

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Lito wrote:
Graver wrote:

Graver wrote:

Develop.
the above.

Martin wrote:
Thanks for applying.

Personally I am not very impressed at the moment because of some flaws and missing info.

-Imo, with 80 vit you will almost perma stun on this server
-Two super important items are missing in your consumables list.
-Nothing is said in "Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)" section that could show that you know how to play HW. I think it will be better if you can describe your job in certain scenarios so that we can see what you really know about your class. For examples, what would you do when we are in long range GvG? What about when we are defending behind barricade? What about when we are rushing? What about in emperium defense?
Sup, Martin.We're back on same stun discussion with you, I won't argue here, but I'll have few swap gears in those scenarios if they happen(flame skull for example, and if a 25 vit DD HW can swap between cranial/flame skull, I can too, works pretty fine btw..)I explained abit above, but, if we defend behind barricades I SG/MS, behind them so enemy can't get near them, if we rushing them, I SG either on cades or behind them again, depending on situation and the range.
EDIT:
I am missing crystal fragments =P
maybe a box of gloom but it's not that important.ah yea, mastelas too for pot dance.I don't like to carry seeds/berries on HW, weights to much.

Last edited by Graver on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Graver

Graver

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Yulan wrote:
The build isn't good for me, you don't have experience for SE woe (what's you role in SE ?) but we need HW.

He say me that he have played FS hw, so maybe he can do another Hw, but he prefer do a DD build (hard for the moment, need dark bashy).

For the skill build, quag = lvl 5 or lvl 3, the rest is good grav field > wb.

So I let the other judge, for me it's 50/50.
Hai, again.I said you why I don't play FS HW, first of all I prefer to deal damage, second I can't play full potential with FS classes because I am always on /effect and I get 1-2 DC's a WoE because of crappy PC, witch should never happen for a FS chara.
Back to top Go down
Yulan

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:39 pm

It's 1 vit or 97/100 (with food and stuff). There is no discussion about that.
Back to top Go down
Glorious

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:40 pm

The build is good imo.
140 int 120 dex 80 vit and can switch to 140 120 90 with nox-surv manteau switching ( if needed )
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Pro
-Friends in guild
-We lack of Hwizard.
-Take time to answer to all question we ask without getting angry.
-Char already ready to woe.

PCons
-Build not optimal.There is some Hybrid build better tna this.
-Ganbantein isnt in your role?
-Didnt Woe Se Yet?
Back to top Go down
Glorious

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:49 pm

man lemme explain his build for u guys because we did together in Hell...

1 - why 90 vit bad? terrible comment, so 90 vit champs are useless? Sorry but if u go for more vit, u dont get max damage. Otherwise u get SHITTY cast.
2 - if u are fighting in top level guilds, you should have max sg damage high wizards, because SGs dont stack, this one gets it.
3 - he has all ekips and listen to orders, whats the problem?

edit: his HW is suposed to have godly damage, if u have already played hw u would know that you cant deal max damage swaping with ganbantein, thats the job of other HWs. Of course he would use ganbantein in some situations, but not constantly
Back to top Go down
Graver

Graver

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Kenshura wrote:
Pro
-Friends in guild
-We lack of Hwizard.
-Take time to answer to all question we ask without getting angry.
-Char already ready to woe.

PCons
-Build not optimal.There is some Hybrid build better tna this.
-Ganbantein isnt in your role?
-Didnt Woe Se Yet?
I did have done WoE SE, just not on HW, I gathered info/watched vid's/tracked forums/guild battles on cro/ero v2 even when I wasn't able to parcipicate myself, because of exams last year.I will ganb ofc in case noone else can at the time, as much as I seen from vids, hybrid HW's still ganb alot, or to be straight to point, if there is a ME on the gap, I ganb it.I can swap to surv manteu to get 90 vit.If I will get a dark bac, I will remake to a pure DD.
EDIT:
Lorddie, calm down, no need to argue, I perfectly understand them, they want the best possible, are aware of spies and nubs, because in team, if one fails it's role, all team depends on it, I know you know that too, just hot - blooded...but look who's talking ? xD
Back to top Go down
Glorious

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:58 pm

I am calm... its because I go directly to the point, ppl think I am angry xD
Just explaining =]
Back to top Go down
Yulan

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Glorious wrote:
man lemme explain his build for u guys because we did together in Hell...

1 - why 90 vit bad? terrible comment, so 90 vit champs are useless? Sorry but if u go for more vit, u dont get max damage. Otherwise u get SHITTY cast.
2 - if u are fighting in top level guilds, you should have max sg damage high wizards, because SGs dont stack, this one gets it.
3 - he has all ekips and listen to orders, whats the problem?

Your not objectiv cause he is your friends. I think we have all the experience to say what's good and what's wrong, and the build isn't optimal. But we can amelior it and he will play with this build for the moment.

+1 for me, he isn't noob, he got gear and we need HW.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Sounds not that bad.
One last thing, you could reset your build if you see its not effective?
For exemple if we drop the stuff for pur Hwizard Dext/int
Or if you see you are stunning the whole woe.
Back to top Go down
Glorious

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Wont argue anymore =]
whatever...
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Glorious wrote:
Wont argue anymore =]
whatever...
i'm not saying his build fails, i'm saying that IF it doesnt work well.. WOULD HE change it
Back to top Go down
Mustang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:32 pm

I hope that you do magics.
Back to top Go down
Glorious

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:33 pm

If build fails I think so... I would help if needed
But this build wont fail =]
Back to top Go down
Graver

Graver

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Kenshura wrote:
Glorious wrote:
Wont argue anymore =]
whatever...
i'm not saying his build fails, i'm saying that IF it doesnt work well.. WOULD HE change it
Said you in last post, gimme dark bac, I go make pure DD, until then this build won't fail.
P.S
Yea I used to play MtG lol, yes I know thats not what you're asking, but let's not start a drama yet.*for mustang*

Last edited by Graver on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Welcome.
CP from the guild here: http://webvoron.free.fr/woepresence/

I gave you accounts in pm
Back to top Go down
Graver

Graver

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 pm

N>invite.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Louyang
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Welcome, Graver!

Btw, when people talk about character builds there are always different opinions. If somebody says a build is bad it may be because there is missing information, lack of clarification, or it's truly a bad build. First we ask for clarification when some things aren't clear. When things are clear then we give suggestions if we still see problems. There should be nothing personal when we discuss character builds so opinions like "we are not noobs..." don't matter and I hope to never seen them again when we talk about builds. Everybody should explain with reasoning why something is good or bad.

And for Graver's responses they were all satisfactory to me. We just showed concerns at first because he showed us a 80 vit build without mentioning anything about swapping Survivor's manteau, but now we know he will actually have 90 vit and that's fine with most of us.

PS: the second item is actually Authoritative badge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graver (High wizard)   Graver (High wizard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graver (High wizard)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next