Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryuji (High Priest)

Go down 
+11
Lito
AceS
Kenshura
Mesomi
Zantetzu
Gomen
Gangsta Dani
Painkiller
Mois
Jewlz
Ryuji
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuji

Ryuji (High Priest) Empty
PostSubject: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:35 am

Nickname : Riuji
Class : High Priest
Planned Woe build : Ryuji (High Priest) Stats
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : Ryuji (High Priest) Skill
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : I dun have any, i make my apply for your commants about my build.
Planned gears : Ryuji (High Priest) Equipement +9SoR for cades

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?) : Teamwork, WoE, PvM
- Why do you wanna join us ? Your emblem, your desing and you 're mainly french (like me)
- Do you know some guys from the guild here ? Yes
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play ? Mainly PvM experiance, else i know what to do in woe but never tested it :)
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO) ? No, only MW2
- Old guilds (servers) ? Whild Heart(MicRO) Slowmo(BasicRO) MadHatters(Sylvanas Ro and another pinnoy serv i can't remember the name)

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe ? All
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe ? ~7houres
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? Condensed(didn't saw a woe here ~1500) Blue(200) Vit+7(Enouth) Dex+3(Enouth) Int+3(Enouth) Holy Watter(Enouth)
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe ? (SE - FE) - SE : Buff/Recovery/Aespersio/Imposito ect in attack Keep buffing in def with healing cades(SPP dun work anymore as far as i know)
-FE : keep evryone buffed, enemys decrase agied, SW emp and sanct it
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:41 am

A girl which is playing MW2?
I smell xdresser xD

What was ur nick at sro?

Well, detailed apply. Whats ur current lvl?

Edit: Def is outdated i think. Take Alligator Cards or Zerom/Spore.
Back to top Go down
Ryuji

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:48 am

well atm, i'm lvl 19, i just rebirthed and made my aply for show you my build and comment it etc
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:52 am

Maybe u can post ur statbuild with fullbuffs and +7 foods. Its so easy to get.

And why do u need 90 Int?
More str for a buffer/supporter..
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:55 am

Jewlz wrote:
A girl which is playing MW2?
I smell xdresser xD
I'm a girl and I play MW 2 too. LOL. On ps3
Back to top Go down
http://iammois.wordpress.com/
Ryuji

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:13 am

I just heared that you need hybrids priest so i made hybryd build and posted it for know before i put stats.
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:14 am

We don't need hybrid priest, we are full of them, atm we need full healer priest to support barricade.
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
Gangsta Dani

Gangsta Dani

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:13 am

My comments on your build:

Skill tree: Decrease Agi 4 useless, lvl 2 is fine, put Cure.
Aspersio lvl 4 is enough,
Magnificat lvl 3 is enough,
If your a hardcore WoE HP , dont put Resurection.
put your 4 extra point in Kyrie/Gloria or Safety Wall lvl 10.

Stats: I, personnaly, recommand to get immune Stun WITHOUT a food vit, but if you feel okay with it that's good.

Need more precision on your Stats, redo it with buff/Food plz.

Stuff: Put Rosary(1) with Alligator/Smokie then plan for 2 Diabolus ring Alli/Smokie.
Take Noxious instead of Raydric.

Other then that , i guess its fine.
Back to top Go down
Gomen

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:05 am

Gangsta Dani wrote:

If your a hardcore WoE HP , dont put Resurection.

Lvl1, a hp without the possibility to rez is a pure waste of time cause he can't even help for pvm teams.
Back to top Go down
Zantetzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 am

Ygg Leaf
Back to top Go down
Mesomi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 pm

you can calculate easy +7 int/dex/vit food in your build. with battleground its soo easy to get and you dont need that much to get for woe.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Not looking for Dext Support. We got so much retarded HP who still think they need 0.2 Sec to cast agi up instead of 0.3 sec.
Looking only for Heal Build or at least more hybrid for now.( 3 k heal would be perfect ( Kinda easy with BG stuff))
Back to top Go down
AceS

AceS

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:03 pm

I said him to go for hybrid, my bad.

Anyway he s still lvl 19 high aco so he can change his build how the fuck he want...

btw +1 cuz i know him since some months and he's a good player,and also if we accept him the other FS hw will join as well...
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Put down Resurrection to 1 ( or don't put it at all, as you wish ), Decrease Agility to 2, Aspersio to 4, Sanctuary to 7 ( for me 7 is enough ), Magnificat to 3, get Gloria and put the rest in Kyrie Eleison. Use Noxious instead of Raydric, Diabolus Rings instead of Safety Rings. Also plan your build with int, dex, and vit foods +7 ( of course, an int based build ).
Back to top Go down
Ryuji

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Here is my new build Ryuji (High Priest) High%20Priest_0
Best would be to reach 185 aspd for 2x heals, but i'd need HoB witch is hard to drop en eRo then i keeped agi at 1
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:20 pm

I think the BG rod is better to heal, i'm wrong? But this build seems rly better
Back to top Go down
Ryuji

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Let me make a local server to make some tests
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Yeah a high int HP would be usefull. :3 +1
Back to top Go down
http://iammois.wordpress.com/
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 pm

I did some tests in the past, and from what I hardly remember, +10 Recovery Staff > Bg Staff, may be wrong, I'll test again later. About your planned build, it's fine, just remplace the Rosaries by Diabolus Rings.
Back to top Go down
Spire

Spire

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:51 pm

+10 Staff of reco > BG Rod > +9 Staff of reco
You should think about the Diablo stuff to improve your heal too (at least Diablo rings).

About the skill tree, getting Kyrie higher seems necessary to me. Even with lvl10 it drops extremely fast in a gvg. At lvl 2, it's just useless imo.

Impo lvl 5 can bu useful, but aspersio lvl 5 isn't. 2min30 vs 3min won't change anything, especially considering snipers will soon become useless.
Magni lvl 5 is useless during woe, because everyone is always overweight and have pots. 3 is enough (even when teaming for xp if you're planning it for that). Sanctu 7 is enough too.

Lito > Rez 1 is useless : 4 or 0.

Last edited by Spire on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:51 pm

About your build, you could actually do a little better : with your current build you would heal at 3564 with 2 Diabolus Rings and +10 Recovery Staff, but you are 3 int points away from the next pallier, so you'd better higher your int at 92 base, which would make a 3696 heal and lower your dex by 3 points and your str by 2 points. In short : 19+17 str, 82+15 vit, 92+33 int, 62+26 dex. Oh and, by the way +10 Recovery Staff > Bg Staff > +9 Recovery Staff.
Back to top Go down
Ryuji

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Well i'll simply use the BG rod then since +10 SoR seems a bit hard to get
Back to top Go down
NightRain

NightRain

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:07 pm

+1 i know him :> good player
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Dani

Gangsta Dani

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Full Heal High Priest:

Hp:13583, Sp:2790
Food: +8 Int +8 dex +7 Vit
Stat:
Str:2 base
Int: 99+34
Dex: 53+27
Vit: 85+15

Stuff:
+10 Recovery Wand
+7 Feather Beret
+7 Valk Shield Thara frog
+7 Medic's Robe Evil Druid
+7 Commander's Manteau Noxious
+7 Combat Boots Green Ferus
Tongue mask
Diabolus Ring Alligator
Diabolus Ring Smokie

Heal Ammount: 3799

That would be perfect imo.

But for the 185 ASPD , make sure you CAN double/triple heal. For exemple Tabris and me Cant cause our CPU or connection (and the Server lag) sux to much and cant spamm it so, mind as well go with more dex/int

P.S.: KvM Staff>+10 SoR>BG staff
Back to top Go down
Mustang

Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Ryuji wrote:
Here is my new build Ryuji (High Priest) High%20Priest_0
Best would be to reach 185 aspd for 2x heals, but i'd need HoB witch is hard to drop en eRo then i keeped agi at 1

Men Bg staff > +9 Staff of reco because you heal faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji (High Priest)   Ryuji (High Priest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuji (High Priest)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next