Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Domii (Paladin)

Go down 
+3
Lito
Jewlz
Domii
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Domii

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 pm

- Character

Nickname : Domii

Age+Country: 18, Finland

Language: Fluent Finnish and English. Otherwise I understand Swedish, German and ittybit of Japanese.

Class: Paladin

Planned Woe build+Planned gears+Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : Check the current gears pic, I will change my gears to BG armor set eventually. I have not been able to overup+slot cards [ED+Marc,Green Ferus, Ray] in them yet so the current gears will have to suffice. I certainly have read that you guys would not want a MR paladin, but this build is rather special, since it works well only in eRO. I should and will get 190 aspd with 1 base agi, as soon as i get my hands into a horn of buffalo. I probably won't use this setup too much in woe of course; more in BG. Valk shield and other reduction gears will be used most of the time in woe to allow me to stay alive better. To note what my paladin lacks apart from pure pure devo is.. providence lvl0, autoguard lvl5, shield reflect lvl5. Pressure is lvl1, which is enough anyway imo. Spear quicken is lvl1, which is enough to give the awesome aspd boost.

Current gears (A real screenshoot Looks always proer.)) :Domii (Paladin) Screen10

Current Level/Class: 98/70 Paladin, I need to get last 40% still lol.

General Questions

- Why do you wanna join us?
I see many tribs applying here and I will want to join the SE wars with a guild that has the ability to win

- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
I am not sure really, I have not bothered to fully check people I might know in different guilds

- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
I have not played paladin for long time, but I'm sure that I have enough experience in this game to compete just as well as anyone who has played paladin for longer time.

- Old guilds (servers)?
Mirage(UnityRO), Reminiscence(LunaRO) and from that on in Tribulation pretty much. I can't remember every server, but they have all been 3-10x rated. (this is the first 10x rate I have played). UnityRO was my first server i really played on.

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe?
I was one of the most active persons in tribulation during this server. I think i missed 1 to 3 wars max.

- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
Until now I have played high wiz here, and I was able to do well with BG consumables. I will hunt starsands for brewer, if it seems to me that i really need to have ranked slims with paladin.

- Types and quantities of used consumables ? Type what you wear during a battlefield ( according to your Weight limit)
Until now I will use either ranked fat whites or BG slims. Most likely ranked blues (I seriously have not had too great connection to ranked brewers so). Authorative badges I will use and probably get a couple of speed pots for needed situations. Berserk potion will be used pretty much always, since attack speed helps me in spamming various skills, and is vital part of my MR too. I actually plan on getting some status weapon or such for shield boom spam. You can see the gears I have currently in use, but the weight from 3 gears will go to 0 once I get my BG gears worked out.

-Do you got Gym pass on your character?
Not right now, and I won't donate, since I never do that for it's against my mindset of gaming. I'm rather sure that I will do fine even without them on this character.

-Why do you think we should recruit you?
I'm a really experienced player and have really diverse knowledge of this game. Try me.

-Are you using Teamspeak? Do you got a microphone?
I've been using ventrilo most of the time, but I guess that teamspeak will do. I have a mic.

-What the kind of Skill do you use with your class?
In woe: devotion, guard, reflect, defender (pretty much always when the running speed isn't needed). Occacionally I might attempt to kill someone with MR, but that should definitely be really uncommon. It's all in the situation. I will spam pressure on people, when it seems like a worthwile thing to do.

-Whats your position in Our LP ?
Out from extra damage so that I won't get too much stacked damage on me, so mostly in the middle or at 'backside', keeping the devotion up on the persons that need it.

P.S.
I wonder how many people get amazed on the sight of high aspd with no added agi :] Oh, and the last statpoints will go to str obviously.
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Forget about Sacrifice during woe, its a big fail.

Get full bg set.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Domii wrote:

Planned Woe build+Planned gears+Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : Check the current gears pic, I will change my gears to BG armor set eventually. I have not been able to overup+slot cards [ED+Marc,Green Ferus, Ray] in them yet so the current gears will have to suffice. I certainly have read that you guys would not want a MR paladin, but this build is rather special, since it works well only in eRO. I should and will get 190 aspd with 1 base agi, as soon as i get my hands into a horn of buffalo. I probably won't use this setup too much in woe of course; more in BG. Valk shield and other reduction gears will be used most of the time in woe to allow me to stay alive better. To note what my paladin lacks apart from pure pure devo is.. providence lvl0, autoguard lvl5, shield reflect lvl5. Pressure is lvl1, which is enough anyway imo. Spear quicken is lvl1, which is enough to give the awesome aspd boost.
Domii wrote:

-What the kind of Skill do you use with your class?
In woe: devotion, guard, reflect, defender (pretty much always when the running speed isn't needed). Occacionally I might attempt to kill someone with MR, but that should definitely be really uncommon. It's all in the situation. I will spam pressure on people, when it seems like a worthwile thing to do.
That's really a waste of time and useless to get Hob on a paladin. Don't ever use MR in woe, never. Autoguard level 5...I won't bother comment this part. Also Bg set is a must, use 2 nimble gloves instead of Rosaries. Assaulter Spear ? What a joke, use Quadruple Dexterous Mace.

Domii wrote:
Types and quantities of used consumables ? Type what you wear during a battlefield ( according to your Weight limit)
Until now I will use either ranked fat whites or BG slims. Most likely ranked blues (I seriously have not had too great connection to ranked brewers so). Authorative badges I will use and probably get a couple of speed pots for needed situations. Berserk potion will be used pretty much always, since attack speed helps me in spamming various skills, and is vital part of my MR too. I actually plan on getting some status weapon or such for shield boom spam. You can see the gears I have currently in use, but the weight from 3 gears will go to 0 once I get my BG gears worked out.
Forget Fat whites and Bg Slims, don't ever use that on a paladin, only use Ranked slims. And Authoritatives badges, aswell as Speed Potions are a must, not something you would "probably" get. Forget about Status weapon and Shield Boomerang Spam, that must be a joke. Your role is to devo, and only focus on devo.

Domii wrote:

-Do you got Gym pass on your character?
Not right now, and I won't donate, since I never do that for it's against my mindset of gaming. I'm rather sure that I will do fine even without them on this character.
Get them either way as soon as possible, now that they're out, they really are a help, if not a must. You can buy them for 2.7m each or vote for that.

Domii wrote:
-Whats your position in Our LP ?
Out from extra damage so that I won't get too much stacked damage on me, so mostly in the middle or at 'backside', keeping the devotion up on the persons that need it.
You have to stay in the middle, where the SPP zone is, don't ever stay in backside, you won't get SPP otherwise.

Domii wrote:
-
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
I have not played paladin for long time, but I'm sure that I have enough experience in this game to compete just as well as anyone who has played paladin for longer time.
You sure are confident in yourself, but your apply told me the contrary of what you're currently saying.

Anyway, In, but just because he's Paladin. But don't ever use MR in woe.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:49 pm

^
What lito said.

AND:
Quote :
Occacionally I might attempt to kill someone with MR
Do this and its a kick.
Back to top Go down
Domii

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Just wanting to note that the assaulter spear is chosen because of the high attack speed boost, which is useful in spamming skills. I personally value alligator rosaries to keep myself safe from random AD and sharpshoots, BUT if you insist, I can use nimble gloves. I do have those too. I find the casting time short enough with these gears +stat food anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Use full dex gear, you WONT BE A TARGET if you take your place.
Back to top Go down
Graver

Graver

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm

If you be a good girl/boy/pokepet and only use devo it's +1, if no, gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Domii wrote:
Just wanting to note that the assaulter spear is chosen because of the high attack speed boost, which is useful in spamming skills. I personally value alligator rosaries to keep myself safe from random AD and sharpshoots, BUT if you insist, I can use nimble gloves. I do have those too. I find the casting time short enough with these gears +stat food anyways.

You won't be hit by any AD during GvG because you are out of them range, but you gonna be breakcast really often, thats why dex is needed to be able to cast devo without being break.
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
Kenshura

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Your view about woe is totally oudated.
You are always on a LP like this ->
Domii (Paladin) Landprotector
And here you are:
Domii (Paladin) Devo
YOU NEVER Receive any AD , neither sharp shoot.

You must be near the SPS creator to got slim pitcher 10, if you dont got Slim pitch on you , you are dead.
you refresh your devotion via alt+z all the time.You dont have time to go matyr someone. Only noob ppl in noob guild plays like this.
Believe me, if you sucess at devotion your 3 party guy, it would be already amazing.

Also , BG gears is a must. Matyr if you cant got Your green ferus. Drops Mace instead of this useless aspd weapon.
Focus on gears too now.
Back to top Go down
Domii

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:04 pm

I understand all of your reasonings and will do as you guide, but please try to not make it sound like that you need a robot instead of a player. Doesn't really make the respects go up you know.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Well, according to what is woe actually, You need to act like a robot . its always the same position that you must choice, always same skills , there isnt 485 build which are the best, only one or 2 for each class. Everyone got his role in the guild and you dont win becaucase the guild got a lot of ppl who got a good gameplay but because the guild got an amazing teamplay. Its all about team work. If one link fail, the chain fails. Thats how are High Tier woe actually.
Back to top Go down
Domii

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:13 pm

I just can't see the fun of it, if you don't want to think that all the players are actually humans. I play MMO's to compete against players, not computers. That's my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:21 pm

You cant see the fun because either you didnt make any woe playing like this, either you are maybe not the kind of player made to fight on High tier woe.
The concept of teamwork/guild is so huge now. There isnt any Star anymore. everyone is a part of the guild. we win together, we lose together, you have fun if the group of player you are playing with, win.
You dont rly act like a robot but 50 % of you is a robot. this 50 % is every move you need to do :
1) Stay with the SPS in the group
2) Refresh devotion on your party.
3) Listen to orders on Teamspeak.

Whats your goal in woe? Win? Having fun? Just to be with "friends" ?
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Domii wrote:
Your cast is never too short. Believe me, you'll need as much dex as possible since you'll be cast-broken a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta Dani

Gangsta Dani

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Honestly, I would like you to reset the paladin or remake one with the pure Full Support that we really need. This way you can keep your "fun" paladin (lets call it like this) for bg/pvp.

But If you ever use MR in High tier woe , not only its useless, but it will bring shame to you/the guild.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:27 pm

I talked with him on irc, we made a deal. We will see.
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Which deal ? i'm ok for accepting him on the guild if he make a new pally, we could also lend him pally account which aren't used.
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
Kenshura

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:28 am

Welcome, he was good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Domii (Paladin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domii (Paladin)   Domii (Paladin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domii (Paladin)
Page 1 of 1