Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)

Go down 
+9
Complex
dany
Painkiller
Kenshura
frankiehf
Jewlz
Yuhka
syphilis
Beppo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beppo

Beppo

Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Empty
PostSubject: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 pm

- Character

Nickname : Beppa~
Age+Country - 21 and Canada
Language - English
Class: Creator
Planned Woe build+Planned gears+Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : i will be AD/FCP creator, almost have FCP max. Planned gears is diablos boots/manteau/dark bacillium. in the end 3x cecil elemental sword and continental accessory with smokie.
Current gears (A real screenshoot Looks always proer.)) :
Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) ScreenEcliptica008
Current Level/Class: level 92/57

General Questions

- Why do you wanna join us? ever since i broke trib you guys were the only guild that really felt somewhat of the same atmosphere. sinergy and overrated i really dont give a shit about and alot of them are very emo.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? umm close people i know?? umm just the new guys from trib you added
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? i played creator on my last server (Project rage) but i know generally all classes very well ive been playing for ages
- Old guilds (servers)? Tribulation and old euph, unity, liberty, ero v2, project rage

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe? i can make nearly every woe, sometimes saturdays work can interfere but i try to get these off, i dont miss them that often just depending on who can work for me since im supervisor :S. but ya i make almost all woes
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? oh im on loads during the week so id say i have anywhere from 15+ hours to get mats. i would always have mats for woe if thats the question
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? Type what you wear during a battlefield ( according to your Weight limit) slims, blue pots, berserk pots, authorative badges, speed pots, bombs obviously(1500+ per woe), agi/dex/vit bg foods and some ygg berries. umm as for what i wear, my woe gear is posted in screenshot, consists of valk armor, flame skull valk, stal golem valk helm, medalion and i also will have in my inventory my cranial, feather beret and my reduct gears.
-Do you got Gym pass on your character? no but getting them would not be a problem. i was already planning on getting them
-Why do you think we should recruit you? im very active during week gmt-6 is my timezone, so i play alot during the nights. i have many classes i can play pvm wise. im a woe addict and love to mvp. and well im just looking for a solid close guild
-Are you using Teamspeak? Do you got a microphone? im used to vent but i can use TS and yes i have a mic
-What the kind of Skill do you use with your class? acid demonstration, FCP is my build
-Whats your position in Our LP ? front line near edge of LP taking out anyone that dares to come out first and/or everyone really. aim for OLP proffs for sure also because there a pain in the ass

umm on a side note, ken told me to get my "core" of people that wanted to join together to post there apps under my thread so thats why i put (group app) on my title. ah the others that have been browsing your forums and will be posting within the day are

a la Chode (fs creator)
ihatesnipers (fas sniper)
jexalicious~ (fs proff)

and harablo you already accepted but has just been waiting.
Back to top Go down
Beppo

Beppo

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Jexalicious~ (prof)

- Character

Nickname : ign Jexalicious~ / call me dany
Age+Country: turning 16 on july / portugal
Language: portuguese / english
Class: FS prof

Planned Woe build+Planned gears+Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) :
build: http://calcx.wushuang.ws/12.1/?aaGbLbiaLabbAbJaEababaagvaaaaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakXaaf2aaeupFbnnDgCnEgKfwcvfwbMhheeagfafaabbkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaabaaaaahahahaaaaaH
skills: http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/pro.html

Current gears (A real screenshoot Looks always proer.)) :
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img52/1562/screenecliptica064.jpg
atm i have memorize, stone curse, dispel, lp, need 2 more job lvls for web

Current Level/Class: 90/57

General Questions

- Why do you wanna join us?
tribulation kinda broke and i wanna try a well organized guild with my friends

- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
nope

- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
i started playing prof a while ago, dont have much exp on it yet,
but im a fast learner and i can take any criticism on my play style

- Old guilds (servers)?
tribulation all the way on prage and ero v3 (others arent worth mentioning)

- Availability for Woe?
i can make all saturday woes, and i usually attend sunday except when i go out with my dad, since its the
only day we're toghether

- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
i buy all my mats

- Types and quantities of used consumables ? Type what you wear during a battlefield ( according to your Weight limit)
ranked slims / blues, speeds, all gems, webs ,foods, and seeds if i can get them (might use authority badges if its needed)

-Do you got Gym pass on your character?
not yet, im gonna buy them soon

-Why do you think we should recruit you? im weekely active, attend all woes and im loyal to the guild im in

-Are you using Teamspeak? Do you got a microphone?
we used vent on trib, i can use teamspeak also, but i dont got a mic

-What the kind of Skill do you use with your class? dispell, web, lp (when needed) wall of fog, stone curse, sight.

-Whats your position in Our LP ? upper sides (enough range for dispell)

jex (dany) had to sleep and wanted me to post his app under the thread, he will be on tomorrow and can answer any questions about his app, he just wanted me to post it so it can be processed. thanks
Back to top Go down
Beppo

Beppo

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 pm

anyways im off to bed for now.. nearly 6 am ill be on checking up on this and what not.. later have a good night
Back to top Go down
syphilis

syphilis

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Creator build seems fine, about the professor:
1) atm i have memorize, stone curse, dispel, lp, need 2 more job lvls for web
Memorize is pretty useless, stone curse too.
2) About build, +7 valk shield, feather beret,etc.. are quite expensive to get and not really that useful.
3) Gloves: smokie and alligator. 3 dex < 5% resistance. Get a nightmare hat to swapt.
4) Stats: Such high int is useless (if you need it for Heaven's Drive, swapt on quad gnome rod) , less int more dex pls (99+X)
Back to top Go down
Yuhka

Yuhka

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 pm

syphilis wrote:
stone curse too.

Are you kidding ? Where do you want to put your mage skill ? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:16 pm

I dont want to insult you but i think we dont need chars without any experience in it.
Also we have enough profs and more than enough creos.

31 Int is too much for prof. Get 99 Dex (Hiding-/Alligatorglove) and get more str ( i did 14+36 Int and 44 Str).

Anyway we have enough scholars/creos.

Would you reroll to SL/Pally/HW?
Back to top Go down
frankiehf

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:18 pm

30 int is ok for fs prof because theres gym passes for str,and stone curse is a mage skill :o
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm

I talked with them way before ( 2 weeks ago), and their apply was to complete our roster to got only Pallies/Hwiz/SL to recruit.
so their apply is just there to show build so you can talk about it. Also, 30 str if you arent DLp is rly enough. thats what i got as DLP with gym pass.
and with 44 int, i have a lot of problem to unhide ppl with HV. ( Mostly because of the ck but whatever)
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 pm

yeah and they complete our roster perfectly.thats our last creator, we wont have any other one. Thats our last FS so we got a base of 3 FS creator which mean we will always got at least 2.And professor we need only 1/2 left max.
I made the build with them cause they all rerolled. ( the FS sniper was supposed to be a creator)
Also stop flame you each other on a apply topic, the only topic flame is allowed is the woe thread
Back to top Go down
syphilis

syphilis

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Yuhka wrote:
syphilis wrote:
stone curse too.

I'm not saying that it's a skill you should not take, but it's a skill you will kinda never use in woe => i don't see the point in saying "I'm going to woe and I got stone curse".

ps. ye, stalkers are bish, most of them will put 40x-50x base int for dodge HD with soft mdef. Changing the whole build for them is pointless tho => you can hit them the same with quad gnome (pitman) rod/bg rod.
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Topic cleaned.
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
dany

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 pm

syphilis wrote:
Yuhka wrote:
syphilis wrote:
stone curse too.

I'm not saying that it's a skill you should not take, but it's a skill you will kinda never use in woe => i don't see the point in saying "I'm going to woe and I got stone curse".

i interpertated the apply form as "what skills you got", and i said i have SC, as i also said i dont have much exp on prof yet (i have BG exp already though) so im not 100% what skills to use mainlyin woe, but ill be using dispel / web mostly.

as for memorize, i dont really see the problem in having it since i dont wanna be MB bitch and other skills arent 100% needed to be maxed, i agree i could have chosen a better place to put the skills in but its also not the worst one. (correct me if im wrong).

PS: i only have 20 base int yet, i can easily change to 25 base and 99 dex keeping the current str, i would change to rosarys and still keep the 130 dex.
also im buying gym passes soon so i doubt ill need way more str.

EDIT: i putted the +7 valk and fb cuz its what ill aim for AT THE END after i have all my other gears.
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
dany

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Painkiller wrote:
Example of prof http://www.filefront.com/15702507/Satire_eRO_February_27th.mp4/

i had already watched several videos of prof and i had an idea of what to do, although i wont rush into other guilds unless im assigned on OLP duty, il just keep back trying to dispell everyone that comes in rushing
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Every prof = OLP.
Back to top Go down
dany

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 pm

so should i go 99 dex + rosarys or stay with planned build?
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Get 130 dex with alligator/smokie.
Back to top Go down
Complex

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:47 pm

I hate ppl who hide my cloak asura in bg -.-
Back to top Go down
Sooyoung

Sooyoung

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 pm

I heard Beppo doesn't use green pots.
Back to top Go down
Beppo

Beppo

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:43 am

Lol nah I do I always have around 30 green pots on me even for pvm. That day I was hitting crystal and never planned on bombing just focused on breaking anyways

I still wanna know how you knew I worked at k fry?? Lol so creepy
Back to top Go down
Sooyoung

Sooyoung

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 am

i've heard legends.
Back to top Go down
Chodey

Chodey

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:06 am

- Character

Nickname : IGN "a la Chode" RL, Tanner
Age+Country 18 + Canada
Language - English
Class: FS Creator
Planned Woe build+Planned gears+Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) :
I obviously intend on getting medallions those are my temp accessories, the creator is quite new, it was made when we decided to join KR because i heard you guys needed FS creators. I will also get green ferus eventually when they go down a bit more in price because honestly 1 vit is not worth 15 mil, sorry to say.
Current gears (A real screenshoot Looks always proer.)) :Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) ScreenEcliptica166

Current Level/Class: 91/57 Creator

General Questions

- Why do you wanna join us? Lots of friends now here, want to be in a woe competitive guild.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? hmmmm not sure other than the ppl that have already joined from Tribulation
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? first time playing FS creator, im quick to learn roles though.
- Old guilds (servers)? Hijos - UnityRO, and Tribulation for like the past 4 years as co leader.

- Availability for Woe? I can make every woe atm unless my hours at work are changed.
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? As long as it takes.
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? Type what you wear during a battlefield ( according to your Weight limit) Haven't WoE'd on this character yet so i really cant say how much but i will have BG slims BG blues agi/dex/vit foods, speed potions, authoritive badges, YGG berries, glistening coats, plant bottles.
-Do you got Gym pass on your character? Not yet but i will have them soon.
-Why do you think we should recruit you? Because im an FS creator?
-Are you using Teamspeak? Do you got a microphone? Always used vent but i will download TS, and yes i have a microphone
-What the kind of Skill do you use with your class? SPP, FCP, bio canablize, potion pitcher (for blues if i have the time)
-Whats your position in Our LP ? Center.

I also have a 98 HP which is my weekdays main, a 95 woe sinx, and an 88 woe FAS sniper that was made before tribulation broke at which point i stopped leveling it.

Oh and i will be going 99 dex 99 vit 25 agi build. and I will be getting bio canablize hopefully before woe, going to do some more DG leaching.
Back to top Go down
Sooyoung

Sooyoung

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:12 am

assault plate > elite engineer armor (gives vit instead of str)
green ferus useless (don't need it to reach stun/curse immunity)
vit food not worth it

i would go str instead of agi because you should be able to get around 184 aspd with riff without any aspd gears and the extra weight helps a lot during long gvg phases.

& good luck getting those medallions...
Back to top Go down
Chodey

Chodey

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:26 am

lol i had full intentions of going assaulter instead of elite engineer but ken had told me what gears i should wear ( i believe according to yours) to use elite engineer so i figured there must have been some reason and i didnt feel like arguing the point. Kinda ticked a little since i just bought the armor today but its all good. also with no gears and riff i believe i only get like 175 aspd didnt think i needed to use vit food either but i was told by somone i should as well but again its all good.

Also elite engineer armor is indestructible and 10 percent more healing with potion pitcher, which really isnt that important since ill be using slims in woe and FCP lol.
Back to top Go down
Harablo

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 pm

me but already accepted :P
but to answer new questions
yes i have a mic and can use ts
and yes i have gym passes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)   Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beppa~ (AD Creator) (group app)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next