Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ishtar (Creator)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magus

Ishtar (Creator) Empty
PostSubject: Ishtar (Creator)   Ishtar (Creator) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:49 am

Character

Nickname: lshtar (with an L)

Age+Country: 19 / Canada

Language: French and English

Class: Creator (Damage dealer)

Planned Woe build+Planned gears+Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator):

(With int, dext and agi food (from BG, so +7, +8 and +8), and with bless/agi/FAR)
Ishtar (Creator) 886805Ishtar_2

Current gears:

(Screenshot with bless, agi, berserk potion, but no foods)
Ishtar (Creator) 772230Ishtar

Current Level/Class: 97/52 / Creator

General Questions

Why do you wanna join us?
I know people here, some whose I used to play with. I always knew if I decided to try and join a top tier guild, it would be Keep Rollin’.

Do you know some guys from the guild here?
Yes, mostly from Lycans on v2. I also know some people by name only.

What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
I started playing creator at the last WoE on v2 (with Rejects), and I started again some weeks ago, in WoE with Azure. I know I’m not a pro, but I’m willing to learn and improve myself, because I like this class.

Old guilds (servers)?
- EternityRO v2 : Lycans, Einherjar
- EternityRO v3 : Entity (and Azure during WoE time, but I never joined as a true member)
Previous servers are not worth mentioning.

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

Availability for Woe?
I almost never miss a WoE.

Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
Not sure because I’m bad at evaluating time. Enough time to get all I need anyway (in BG for AD, foods and consumable, and in PVM for starsands).

Types and quantities of used consumables? Type what you wear during a battlefield (according to your Weight limit)?
Slim white potions and blue potions (in both case I’ll make sure to get ranked ones), acid bottles and fire bottles, BG foods (int, dext and agi), berserk potions, green potions. Maybe I forgot some. Also, because of my cart and high weight limit, I can pretty much take everything with me without having to restock.

Do you got Gym pass on your character?
Yes, level max.

Why do you think we should recruit you?
To get more attack power, and because I have the gears I need to be ready for WoE (stun immune combo, WoE cards, BG medal, etc). Also, I’m dedicated and I never left a guild I joined.

Are you using Teamspeak? Do you got a microphone?
Yes and yes.

What kind of Skill do you use with your class?
AD and hide. Occasionally, Emergency Avoid. About FCP and SPP, it will depend on what you need. I’ll take the skill you need the most right now, and use glistering coats or more slim white potions depending of what you chose.

Whats your position in Our LP?
In the front (first or second line), to deal damage while under devo.
Back to top Go down
AFA-

AFA-

Ishtar (Creator) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishtar (Creator)   Ishtar (Creator) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:10 am

Seems fine for me
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

Ishtar (Creator) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishtar (Creator)   Ishtar (Creator) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:58 am

Why not. But take Fcp instead of SPP, I would prefer it. Also, you have to take gears and consummables to prevent magics damages to hurt the less possible and not stick with that noxious card. That's something really important.
Back to top Go down
Paikuhan

Ishtar (Creator) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishtar (Creator)   Ishtar (Creator) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 am

Hi Magus, nice to see you You\'re the best or
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Ishtar (Creator) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishtar (Creator)   Ishtar (Creator) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:19 am

anti fire mask plz
Back to top Go down
Magus

Ishtar (Creator) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishtar (Creator)   Ishtar (Creator) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:33 am

Quote :
Why not. But take Fcp instead of SPP, I would prefer it. Also, you have to take gears and consummables to prevent magics damages to hurt the less possible and not stick with that noxious card. That's something really important.
All right, I'll take FCP.
To prevent magic damage, you mean elemental resist potions and gears such as Jakk card and Marse card garments ? I understand, I will add them.

Quote :
anti fire mask plz
Welding mask ? Ok, no problem, I'll make one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ishtar (Creator) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ishtar (Creator)   Ishtar (Creator) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ishtar (Creator)
Page 1 of 1