Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tae Yeon (Hwiz)

Go down 
+7
Ester
Tanez
Sooyoung
Mustang
Kenshura
Banni
Tae Yeon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Nickname : Tae Yeon
Class: Hwiz
Planned Woe build: http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?aazbLbiarabbwbqbpabEjaaoYaaaaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakQhMesaaeupFbnpKgCpNgKlYbMlYbMhhhhadfakbkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaabaaaaahahahaaaaaH
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/hwz.html?20qneAoXeKdDabwkHXgAcAax
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : npc gear and aoa
Planned gears : should be shown in planned woe build link. although thinking of mandragora cap(if possible) to get 100 vit total. may switch to orleans server to reduce cast some more but I think reduction is better than a bit faster cast time.

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?) To Woe, Mvping, party with friends.
- Why do you wanna join us? I was a NF member back in euphro before they left so i thought i'd stick to them. Randomly happened to be in a necro party with one and said to apply to this guild. Also your video was really cool.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? only Martin so far
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? No experience yet. only been in mvp parties with HWs.
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)? Only euphro but transitioning to eRO. probably will play a few hours max on that since i have friends on there.
- Old guilds (servers)? Nightfall and Axiom Sin on Euphro.
I played SinX, FS HP, and Creator on Euphro.

- Availability for Woe? Every Sunday. Almost every Saturday for the next couple months.
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? about 10-15 hours. will have woe consumables 1-2 weeks in advance.
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? several hundred White pots(slims) or Mastelas, few hundred blue pots, a few pancea since i wont be getting status ailments much. Authoritative badge for speed, 1k+ygems and bgems. +7 int/dex/vit stat foods. box of drowsiness
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)
Ganban LP and pneumas, use SG, LoV, MS whenever appropriate. quag them.
Any advice is appreciated even constructive criticism xD.[/font]
Back to top Go down
Banni
Admin
Banni

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Dunno much about those new Hw in SE but seems OK. Maybe wait for Pain or some other HW who have a better vision on this kind of HW's.
Back to top Go down
https://keeprollin.forumactif.com
Kenshura

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Current lvl?
Back to top Go down
Mustang

Mustang

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Tae Yeon wrote:
Nickname : Tae Yeon

Girl's generation fanboy
Back to top Go down
Sooyoung

Sooyoung

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 pm

hi i'm sooyoung
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 pm

atleast go for 130int lol
Back to top Go down
Ester

Ester

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 pm

hi im ester, 2.5 years nightfall member, joined on may 18, 2007

remember me or
Back to top Go down
Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:49 pm

Ester wrote:

remember me or

Yeah I remember your name, but forgot who you were, were you Y2K? I don't remember much its been too long ago T_T.

Tanez wrote:
atleast go for 130int lol

I'd have to give up 11 vit for 10 more int +2str. is that worth it?

I am currently level 96 wiz, started 4 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Tae Yeon wrote:
Ester wrote:

remember me or

Yeah I remember your name, but forgot who you were, were you Y2K? I don't remember much its been too long ago T_T.
Y2K was me, although Ester did pvp with it quite often. Ester was Ester on Euph.
Back to top Go down
Kaibozer

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:39 pm

hybrid builds in hw are useless...
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:23 am

Well according to our hwiz in the guild, this build seems to be kinda bad.
And your experience arent that great :/
I leave 2 days more to talk because we got people who are doing Celebration etc, so they can talk about this.
The good point is that you are almost Hwizard and we are needing them a lot
Back to top Go down
Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:25 am

I also made a build for level 5 and level 10 fire pillar if u need me to use it.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:40 am

Well i think you should choice either a Mattack Hwizard either a Full Support Hwizard
But an hybrid would be a fail in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 am

Okay, I'll change it to M atk build and get 130 int, i will trans tonight, partying in necros lv 98 right now.
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 am

post your final build.
Back to top Go down
Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 am

Last edited by Tae Yeon on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saekung

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:44 pm

still an hybrid build =/
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 pm

MATK Build is max dmg isnt it?
Go for max int (~140 Int), about 120 Dex and rest Str/Vit...You should also calc with anti stun equip.
You wont be a "first row char" in woe.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:32 pm

Is it really neccessary for an offensive HW to sacrifice vit and use the Dark basillium combo thing? I mean, it's not something that anybody could get so easily. Without Dark basillium, it's impossible for HW to reach 100% stun resist and I think many people can agree on the idea that SE is impossible to play if you don't have at least 85 total vit. For a normal HW who doesn't plan to have Dark basilium it's better to keep 85+ vit imo.

Anyway my point is that Dark basillium etc are nice but it's kind of unobtainable for normal players.

Tae Yeon: I am not sure how you should balance your int/dex because I was one of the fortunate HW's who had stun immune gears and played with 140 int 140 dex. People who have played HW with normal gears should be able to give useful advices.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Give him right builds he could use with common stuff, he seems motivated and we need Hwizard
Back to top Go down
Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:20 am

Back to top Go down
Saekung

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:29 pm

You can go 97 vit, 95+ base int, and drop the dex, it's also a possibility ^^
Back to top Go down
Banni
Admin
Banni

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:33 pm

You seem motivated. You listen to our advices. I am for a test period and maybe someone (Pain?) can guide you to a build (MATK - Full support -> thats up to you too choose) we need!
Back to top Go down
https://keeprollin.forumactif.com
Kenshura

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Well yeah, we need rly Hwizard and you seems motivated a lot. Welcome, one of our hwizard should give you advices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tae Yeon (Hwiz)   Tae Yeon (Hwiz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tae Yeon (Hwiz)
Page 1 of 1