Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RoyalFlush (High Wizard)

Go down 
+6
Painkiller
Graver
Jewlz
Lito
Kenshura
RoyalFlush
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Empty
PostSubject: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm

- Character

Nickname :RoyalFlush
Class:High Wizard
Planned Woe build: matattack HW
https://2img.net/h/i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/dyunknow/screenEcliptica012.jpg
can wear anti-stun gears like stalctic+flamskull+surv man2
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) :
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/hwz.html?20qxdAoUeHdDabmxHkhNfNax
Current gears (screenshot if possible) :
https://2img.net/h/i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/dyunknow/screenEcliptica012.jpg
Planned gears :
http://calcx.wushuang.wshttp://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?cazbLbiababaTbCbLabajaaoYaaaaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakQhMefaaexpFcnpKgCpNgKfwbMfwbMhhhhadaakbkaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaadafaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaHaaaa
(Please press load save data)

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?)
Friendly Community and for fun
- Why do you wanna join us?
i want to find more friends and family
- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
none
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
High Wizard
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)?
None
- Old guilds (servers)?
erov2
Entity The guild isnt doing SE

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe?
all of the times
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
5-10 hours
- Types and quantities of used consumables ?
600+ condesnt
200+blues
+7 vit int dex
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)
FE/SE =Caster can spam SG,MS.LOV Quags ganbantien ,Emp breaker(magic crash)

Last edited by RoyalFlush on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Every Link isnt working. Even the Planned build. ( I just see 65+5 Vit or smth like that)

Last edited by Kenshura on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:38 pm

dyunknow wrote:

Planned Woe build: matattack HW
https://2img.net/h/i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/d...cliptica012.jpg
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) :
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyas...HdDabmxHkhNfNax
Current gears (screenshot if possible) :
https://2img.net/h/i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/d...cliptica012.jpg
Planned gears :
http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?cazbLbia...baaaaaaaaaHaaaa
(Please press load save data)
Links don't work.

dyunknow wrote:
- Why do you wanna join us ? i want to find more friends and family
dyunknow wrote:
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?High Wizard
dyunknow wrote:

erov2
Entity The guild isnt doing SE

Even without the build, I can sense a lack of experience. But I won't judge too fast.
Back to top Go down
RoyalFlush

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Fixed please try now :D
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Not an expert as Hwizard, will wait for Painkiller etc. ( Will Not wait Yulan , he will just flame you i think)
Just about that Break emperium shit, forget it.
Quote :
- Why do you wanna join us?
i want to find more friends and family
Will probably not happen ( The family), what is linking us is the winning desire.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Even your planned build doesn't look like a pure DD build (ie 99/99 stun immune).
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:07 pm

I guess your final build isnt really ur final build. No foods/buffs used. Fix this pls.

Take at least one bg medal for dmg/hp and get 140 Int.

Anyway +1 when he will improve his build, cuz he is 99 and nearly woe ready and we need HW's.

Last edited by Jewlz on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graver

Graver

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Bad HW build.have to go dig yard off snow, Pain will explain more.
So far still +1 for me because we need HW and I wanna play champ.
Back to top Go down
RoyalFlush

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Jewlz wrote:
I guess your final build isnt really ur final build. No foods/buffs used. Fix this pls.

Take at least one bg medal for dmg/hp and get 140 Int.

Anyway +1 when he will improve his build, cuz he is 99 and nearly woe ready and we need HW's.

fixed now sorry
i just need help for my planned build
Back to top Go down
Painkiller

Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:28 pm

The build isn't usable on actual woe without full immunity stun gear, you will be stunned all the time, really (even with the survi combo), and for the moment we got a lot of perma stunned HW, also your knowledge as high wizard seems low (break emp magic crasher? gravit field is better for that).

Do you have the stun reduc gear atm ? (flame skull, etc...)

Also as an MATK hw, you should not use the orlean combo, the bg access give more MATK, and the valk shield is better for the magic reduction,
Your mid gear are bad too, def plz.

Quote :
600+ condesnt
200+blues
+7 vit int dex
Is that all your mats you would bring in woe ?

Do you got second char ? (Like hp for pvm).

Personnaly since we need MS hw, i will let you a chance depending on your answers, and if you get your bg staff, if you show us your stun gear, and if you are on your way to get BG access
Back to top Go down
http://meltingpotes.fr.cr/
RoyalFlush

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Painkiller wrote:
The build isn't usable on actual woe without full immunity stun gear, you will be stunned all the time, really (even with the survi combo), and for the moment we got a lot of perma stunned HW, also your knowledge as high wizard seems low (break emp magic crasher? gravit field is better for that).

Do you have the stun reduc gear atm ? (flame skull, etc...)

Also as an MATK hw, you should not use the orlean combo, the bg access give more MATK, and the valk shield is better for the magic reduction,
Your mid gear are bad too, def plz.

Quote :
600+ condesnt
200+blues
+7 vit int dex
Is that all your mats you would bring in woe ?

Do you got second char ? (Like hp for pvm).

Personnaly since we need MS hw, i will let you a chance depending on your answers, and if you get your bg staff, if you show us your stun gear, and if you are on your way to get BG access

Yeah i got 2nd char FS HP lvl 95

i have the BG set and the anti stun gear i can show them off later

i got now my bg wand =)

is it ok now?
Back to top Go down
Yulan

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Euh don't have time to explain, but fail build.

Bon j'ai pas le temps là je vais expliquer en français plusieurs raisons de pas le prendre.

Déjà ça ; - Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
5-10 hours
600+ condesnt
200+blues
+7 vit int dex
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)
FE/SE =Caster can spam SG,MS.LOV Quags ganbantien ,Emp breaker(magic crash)

10 heures pour 600 condos et 200 blues LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Il manque trop de consos importantes comme crystal fragments pour un dd hw.
Déjà pour le build il est irrécupérable, donc ça sera un reroll sinon il peut pas jouer en woe et son gameplay est même pas outdated il est juste vraiment pourri.
Donc un gros gros non pour moi, on peut plus se permettre de recruter des gens qui servent à rien.

P.S.: j'ai regardé un peu mieux, sérieux je vois pas pourquoi vous lui répondez ça devrait être un non tout de suite. Il a rien de ce qu'on lui demande, autant recruter diablowizz il est meilleurs que lui.

Last edited by Yulan on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 pm

First off, Magic crasher has no effect on emperium as does any other single-target skill (I hope it isn't an exception). This clearly displays your lack of WoE knowledge.

Second, I think there is a serious problem with the stat build. The int and dex are fine but the problem is the vit. With 45 base vit you are perma stunned without using full stun resist gears. But 45 vit with full stun gears, meaning no Thara and no FB, gives you very high damage from AD. I would say about 6k each AD and that's about 70% of your max hp. This is going to kill both yourself and possibly whichever paladin that devotes you. With this build there are only two options for you in WoE. Which do you want? Perma stun or be AD food?

And for the skill build I really think Quag 5 is "required" for WoE but that isn't the main problem here. The main problem is the vit you have.

Personally I think that he should be asked to reset his character or make a new one. I don't see how the guild can benefit from adding this HW to its roster (Magic crasher emp makes me wonder if you think that it's possible to Asura emp too). In short, I am against inviting him at least as this character.
Back to top Go down
Yulan

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Martin wrote:
First off, Magic crasher has no effect on emperium as does any other single-target skill (I hope it isn't an exception). This clearly displays your lack of WoE knowledge.

Second, I think there is a serious problem with the stat build. The int and dex are fine but the problem is the vit. With 45 base vit you are perma stunned without using full stun resist gears. But 45 vit with full stun gears, meaning no Thara and no FB, gives you very high damage from AD. I would say about 6k each AD and that's about 70% of your max hp. This is going to kill both yourself and possibly whichever paladin that devotes you. With this build there are only two things you can do throughout WoE: perma stun or drop to AD.

And for the skill build I really think Quag 5 is "required" for WoE but that isn't the main problem here. The main problem is the vit you have.

Personally I think that he should be asked to reset his character or make a new one. I don't see how the guild can benefit from adding this HW to its roster (Magic crasher emp makes me wonder if you think that it's possible to Asura emp too). In short, I am against inviting him at least as this character.

Sorry for french martin, but yeah the build isn't good, 45 vit = stun + high ad dmg.
But you can give him the best build and stuff of the world, he don't know how to play it.
Back to top Go down
Jewlz

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Magic Crasher is a neutral hit. But still fail..
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Jewlz wrote:
Magic Crasher is a neutral hit. But still fail..
Is it counted as a normal hit?
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 pm

To be more complete your experience is currently bad cause of your past relation ( BAd guild, not a lot of advice).
What we are waiting is to wait if you got motivation + time to spend to improve your knowledge etc, i think the best is sto pm Painkiller in game. ( Painkil I er ) ( Capital letter for the second l) and talk with him so we can know if you are a noob or just someone who need advice to be ready
Back to top Go down
RoyalFlush

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Kenshura wrote:
To be more complete your experience is currently bad cause of your past relation ( BAd guild, not a lot of advice).
What we are waiting is to wait if you got motivation + time to spend to improve your knowledge etc, i think the best is sto pm Painkiller in game. ( Painkil I er ) ( Capital letter for the second l) and talk with him so we can know if you are a noob or just someone who need advice to be ready

Painkiller around? i think his offline
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:41 pm

i see him online on Painkiller but one "l" is a i
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Wierd build indeed. I wanna watch him play, lol. Best would be if everyone who applied had a own WoE vid they could post, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://iammois.wordpress.com/
syphilis

syphilis

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Buy me a new computer and i'll be glad to Lolilol
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Did you catch him?
We could test you on saturday or Sunday woe to see what you worth.
Back to top Go down
Yulan

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:18 pm

faudra dire aux paloufs de pas le dévo§
Back to top Go down
RoyalFlush

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 am

can i get an invite now?
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Well come at louyang 1 hour before the woe begins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoyalFlush (High Wizard)   RoyalFlush (High Wizard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoyalFlush (High Wizard)
Page 1 of 1