Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+5
Tanez
Sick
Mois
Lito
ktulx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ktulx

ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:20 am

- Character

Nickname : I can't think of one atm :(
Class: Biochemist <3
Planned Woe build: http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?aaHbLbiabacazbLbLabEbaaabacKcKcKcKlnaa4aaaaaanwe9d5aaeuiMbnnDbpnEgKp1aalZcvfehhacaabkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaabaaaaaaakaiaaaaaH
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/crh.html?20JbGKAkrFqnrFqsGOdK
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : n/a
Planned gears : see planne woe build

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?) woe, high end mvps, pvp
- Why do you wanna join us? I saw some woe vids, I really like ur team play. I hate woe'ing with guilds without teamplay
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? no
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? I have been playing this class for 3-4 years. I <3 AD
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)? Use to play D2
- Old guilds (servers)? CeresRO - Excalibur, Absolute Transendance, CelesticaRO, Some HR servers randoms, Euphro v2: hell - RagnaWEST - only participated in 2 woes with WPE lmao. ChronosRO guildless cause my work schedule conflicted with woe times. But I BG a lot and I still do :)

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe? 99.9% chance for SUN, 75% chance of showing up for SAT
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? As much as I can to get prepared for woe
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? slim whites, blue pots, berserk pots, box of gloom, +10 int/+8 dex Food, green pots panacea
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE) - ehhh... Bomb the enemy, fcp the guild, if i get spare time (lol) berserk pitch sinx etc.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:23 am

In for me.
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:26 am

Um.. I'd say got for slightly higher vit even thou you have your build around Dark Bash. Get 40-45 and you'll be stun immune, it's not that much change of casttime if you lower the dex by a couple of points.
Also you should get rid of the homun skills as soon as you're 99, because it's gonna be possible to reset on this server. Then you can get SPP 10 and FCP lvl 4, it's the best way to go in WoE.
Back to top Go down
http://iammois.wordpress.com/
Sick

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:30 am

99int/99dex/25vit is best i think with those gears
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:30 am

If he puts a higher vit, it would just be a suicide for the Paladin who will be devo'ing him.
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 am

99/99/25vit best
Back to top Go down
ktulx

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:38 am

I strongly agree with Lito and Tanez. Dont want the chicken to explode fast Laughing out loud!
Back to top Go down
Sekki

Sekki

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:41 am

Lito wrote:
In for me.

^
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:15 am

99/99/1 VIT.
25 Vit looks selfish, for your own game experiment, 25 vit is better
But we are a guild and 1 vit is defintly the way. You are a beast with devotion, if you dont have devotion you are dead. But with 25 vit you are dead too.
For the apply i find it a little short, but w'll see this in game. we need creators anyways
Back to top Go down
Sick

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:43 pm

25 agi?
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Yeah I always go for stun immune, but if you wanna stay at 25 vit you may aswell just get 1 I guess. Agi is very usefull aswell :3
Back to top Go down
http://iammois.wordpress.com/
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:30 pm

25 agi yep or if it doesnt change anything in your aspd, 25 str
Back to top Go down
Voron

Voron

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Since bioch have cart to carry their conso, I think 25 agi is better no?
Back to top Go down
BasementCat

BasementCat

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Mvp are in rate 3, dont forget that, and if i'm right the one on eRO were customized by griffin(not sure) so you wont get your Darkbash and VA in 2 weeks. At least to make a competitive team able to kill them + others guilds farming it will be hard to get that fast. So for the begining I think a bit of vit should be a good point until to get the immune.

hs: the reset is still go back to lvl 1/1 high novice no in the ero news, no?
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:44 pm

The reset will be there. He just dont say it so Pvm players doesnt whine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]   ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ktulx - Biochemist!! [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1