Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+3
Kenshura
Lito
sighduck
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sighduck

Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 am

Introduction

I've been away from RO for a while so I don't have any direct experience with some newer updates. I might be slow at lingo, mostly abbreviations for things, and recently updated maps/equips.

but I can easily become more knowledgeable of new build trends/cookie cutters, or anything RO through lurking etc.

I wish eternityRO had sent me an email about v3 earlier, rather than this morning. I've been itching for a newer dedicated server.

Character

Nickname : sighduck

Class: Biochemist

Planned Woe build: I don't have an exact build because I'm sure my old biochemist build/equips are really outdated. It'll be built around 1vit, for sure, if I can get some devotion in mah life. or any positive build the guild would impose.

Planned Woe skilltree : 10AD 10Aid Condensed 4FCP 5Potion Research

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?)
It's really the only mmorpg I can reaally get addicted to. Been on and off. It's always fun sharing stories/inside jokes with irl RO friends. I enjoy the thought of WoE-ing again.

- Why do you wanna join us?
I saw a post on the eternityRO forums about a cookiecutter biochem build and Final Destination. Melee joke reeled me in. (but if it was a brawl joke, gah)

- Do you know some guys from the guild here?
Nope. Everyone I've played with before have retired and moved on with their lives.

- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play?
I've always played Alchemist even before biochem&homunculus updates. However, I do have some experience playing biochemist during WoE. I've also had some bad experience with GM corruption while using a biochemist but that doesn't really have anything to do with the class itself.

- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)?
FFXIV once it comes out. other than that, no.

- Old guilds (servers)?
projectRO - Aeon and ceresRO -Vice are the only ones worth mentioning.

About woe

- Availability for Woe?
I am available for both of the WoE times.

- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe?
Probably a few hours before I head to bed or while I'm doing homework.

- Types and quantities of used consumables?
+dex food, panacea, green & blue potions, slim whites, and berserks, i guess.

- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE)
Blue Potion pitch, FCP guild, AD, bomb hallways. Communicate important info on ventrilo? etc. Berserk pitch when linked.

Last edited by sighduck on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:13 pm

You seem to be really motivated, and I liked your application, In.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Waiting for more comment, since you got no experience at all.Final answer tomorrow or tonight
Back to top Go down
Sekki

Sekki

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:39 pm

sighduck wrote:

Planned Woe build: I don't have an exact build because I'm sure my old biochemist build/equips are really outdated. It'll be built around 1vit, for sure, if I can get some devotion in mah life. or any positive build the guild would impose.

Back to top Go down
Sick

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:18 pm

why -1? most of us will go 99/99/1vit
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:19 pm

You have to go for 1 vit.
Like i said, in a personnal aspect, 1 vit is bad, because you dont tank when you arent devo.
On a Guild/Team aspect, 1 vit is the best
Back to top Go down
Sekki

Sekki

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Kenshura wrote:
You have to go for 1 vit.
Like i said, in a personnal aspect, 1 vit is bad, because you dont tank when you arent devo.
On a Guild/Team aspect, 1 vit is the best

yeah, but if he dont have devo he's dead. :c
i think like 24 vit or a bit more will help, with some stun resist gears too.

and -1 cause:
Kenshura wrote:
What do we need?

Code:
-3/4 Creator[size=18]( With experience)[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sick

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm

not if he stay with the group
Back to top Go down
Sekki

Sekki

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:31 pm

he will get stuned 24/7.
Or hes thinking in get some stun reduct gears? ;o
Back to top Go down
Sick

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:33 pm

yeah most likely will when they go with that build
Back to top Go down
Sekki

Sekki

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 pm

you dont know,
he didnt post equips :c
Back to top Go down
Sick

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:51 pm

post your planned gears
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Sekki wrote:
he will get stuned 24/7.
Or hes thinking in get some stun reduct gears? ;o

Creas have to wear stun reduct gears... and that's obvious he will be under devo most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Seta

Seta

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 pm

I can talk by experience... that you realy need more vit lol..
okay you always (most of the time) have devo, but....

I think the "but" its pretty easy to understand...
Back to top Go down
Brina

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Frutilly wrote:
I can talk by experience... that you realy need more vit lol..
Have you ever played something else than champ in high tier woes?
Quote :

okay you always (most of the time) have devo, but....
When in the hell wouldn't you have devo? If you play how you are supposed to, it shouldn't be a problem not having it. Plus by having no vit, you help your pala.
Back to top Go down
sighduck

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:55 pm

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?aaHbLbiabababbCbCabEaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmga4aaaaaanwe9d5aaeuiMcnnDbplHaalYbMiCaafggaacbabkkaaaaaqfskaaaaaaaaaH

the stat build isn't finalized

but those are the gears I'm aiming for.
possibly with better upgrades and a few swap gears. horong etc.
hopefully stun won't be too much of a problem. i've deemed OH impossible for me.

some new equips and cards are still a little foreign to me so any suggestions would help.

Last edited by sighduck on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stalactic golem)
Back to top Go down
Brina

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 am

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?aaHbIbiabababbLbLabEbaaabacKcKcKcKlnha4aaaaaanwaaetaaeuiMbnnDbpnEgKp1aalZcvfeeeacbabkkaacaaafskaaaaaaabaaaaaaahaiaaaaaH

You should aim for this, the last points you can put them either between agi or luk, luk would be to get some crit shield, agi to have a better aspd even without Full adrenaline rush.
Back to top Go down
sighduck

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 am

Brina, those equips look a lot more reasonable than what I had posted.
Although, I am aiming towards a agi biochem build.

my build post was mainly towards the defense of those stun reduc. posts.

I'm still fidgeting around with my build and I believe 190aspd out beats insta-cast.
Mostly trying to get the most out of my stat points at this point.

I'm also unfamiliar with battlegrounds items so I didn't really put it into thought as an option
but I suppose there's a way to get 'em? No idea where or how.
and wouldn't variant shoes or even martyr diablos boots be more reasonable than green ferus diablos boots?
unless there's a reason behind getting green ferus as well.

Also, I don't really know what to expect of the guild.
if:
-there's going to be riff etc. so maybe I don't have to spend so much points into extra agi if needed.
-there's going to be a whitesmith running around in my party. so quad mace or quad knife
-there's going to be a paladin friend for me.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 pm

hmmm. Well, lets say yes and we will see after if you are bad or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]   Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biochemist Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1