Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Apathy

FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED]   FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:59 am

- Character

Nickname : Apathy
Class: High Wizard
Planned Woe build: calculated with +7 vit, int and +8 dex food in mind. http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?aazbLbiaTadbwbKaAabEbaagveaaaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakXaaf2aaeupFcnnDbpnEgKlYbMnMcvheeeadfaabkkaaaaaaaabaaaaaaabaaaaahahaiaaaaaH
Same build, no ck.
http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?aazbLbiaVabbwbHaGabEjaaoXfaaaaaaaalkha4aaaaaakXaaf2aaeupFcnnDbpnEgKlYbMnMcvheeeadfaabkkaaaaaaaabaaaaaaabaaaaahahaiaaaaaH
Planned Woe skilltree (Skill Simulator) : http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/himeyasha/skill3/hwz.html?20rEdooXeKdDqoeKHXgAcAax
Current gears (screenshot if possible) : none yet
Planned gears : The above build is what I am aiming for, CK may not be realistic so I'll replace it with a Warlock's Magic Staff. I guess until I get the dmant and dboots, I'll use the full HW bg set.

General Questions

- Motivations to play RO (What do you like in this mmorpg ?) WoE competition and high end mvping
- Why do you wanna join us? From looking at Kenshura's vids (which are good), looks like you guys have good teamwork and discipline.
- Do you know some guys from the guild here? Not personally, though possibly through other guilds on past servers. I know some of these people's reputation on forums however.
- What is the experience you have in the class you want to play? Good experience with this class
- Do you play other MMORPG's (+ time compared to RO)? No
- Old guilds (servers)? let's see, played on old euph, mob, ethereal, der, evo, andz, ceres, celestia, vicious, furious, legacy, mic, sylvanas, eternity. May have left some other servers out here and there, forgot ign and guild for many of them.

About woe (Yeah we are a woe oriented guild).

- Availability for Woe? Generally speaking, I will always be able to attend Saturday woe, every once in a while, I may not be able to. Sunday woe is more or less a 50/50 chance of me attending due to personal commitments.
- Weekly time you spend on getting mats for woe? Depends on school and time. Generally 10+ hours a week or so.
- Types and quantities of used consumables ? depends on competition, should use 1500+ ygems and bgems, 1k~slims, 500~blues
- Explain (briefly) your role in a Woe? (SE - FE) Ganban enemy LP and pneumas, quag them, hitlock them with lov, throw a storm gust to look for broken armors.

Any advice is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Tanez

Tanez

PostSubject: Re: FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED]   FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 am

First: if ur going to be fs hw better get aspd gears like hob/thorny + knife with 4 Cecil cards and Continental Guard Seal (kinda hard to get at the start of d server but u should get them)

Second: Firepillar lvl 10 (amply on fs hw kinda useless)

Third: Better get Nox instead of raydric and always use ED.

About your woe role: ofc u need to fast spam gamba but u need to know that u need to always spam FP between Enemy LP and ours. Forget the idea about use SG, never use it.
Back to top Go down
Apathy

PostSubject: Re: FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED]   FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:45 am

yea I'll try and get those gears, probably should have noted that I would be using fire pillar quite a bit and that I would be carrying an ED as well.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED]   FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Why not but i dont like your number of server done , i leave some other people talking about the apply and i give the final answer tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lito

Lito

PostSubject: Re: FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED]   FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Apathy wrote:
forgot [...] guild for many of them.

This, is also quite forcing. Still, my answer is In.
Back to top Go down
Kenshura

PostSubject: Re: FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED]   FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED]   FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS High Wizard [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1